1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
I will have to check one of these out!
The Waypoint Community Race Night is tonight!!! The party starts at 9pm ET!
I Gotta Say: It Was Amazing! You Could Feel The Halo Competitive Spirit In Each One Of Them When We Raced, Even In The "Violet Coaster" Map, Which We All Called "Violent Coaster" 'cause It Really Is!!

Thanks To PMS DaxSeven09 For Making Us Enjoy Such a Great Community Game! Also, Thanks To CruelLEGACEY and
l Timothy l For Making So Much People Have Fun Tonight, Even If I Wasn't There, I'm Sure They All Had Fun!

I'll Hope To See All Of You In The Next Festivities!
Quote:
I Gotta Say: It Was Amazing! You Could Feel The Halo Competitive Spirit In Each One Of Them When We Raced, Even In The "Violet Coaster" Map, Which We All Called "Violent Coaster" 'cause It Really Is!!

Thanks To PMS DaxSeven09 For Making Us Enjoy Such a Great Community Game! Also, Thanks To CruelLEGACEY and
l Timothy l For Making So Much People Have Fun Tonight, Even If I Wasn't There, I'm Sure They All Had Fun!

I'll Hope To See All Of You In The Next Festivities!
Had so much fun, and thank you John Shortcut. Yeah I wasn't sure about that map, but I wanted to try it out anyway. RLD HotTamale makes some crazy maps, and in some ways they may not be good for a lot of players; but I have to say it is a real satisfaction when you can actually finish a lap. His definitely require some serious technical driving. He makes a ton of maps. You should check them out on his Bungie profile if you're intersted.

Until next time!

<4
Ooo; very cool.

:)
YAY Path! Your event made it to the Forum Festivites thread. It looks like you might have a good turn out.

<4
Hey BS angel, could you put in my Halo Legends movie night for this Thursday? It starts at 8 PM (Texas time, whatever time that is)
Oo, a movie night? How does that work?

:)
Quote:
Hey BS angel, could you put in my Halo Legends movie night for this Thursday? It starts at 8 PM (Texas time, whatever time that is)
Link, please?
Quote:
Quote:
Link, please?
I know you weren't asking me but I was bored. Here you go.
http://halo.xbox.com/343forumsaccess/general/f/14/p/20438/156543.aspx#156543
Quote:
Thanks, Link!
Anytime. :)
Hm, I may create a Bungie group so people have a place to discuss Halofest, or somebody else willing to do it could go ahead.
WOoHOO! Will continue with Forum playdates. Thanks bs angel.

<4
Quote:

<4
Yes, but unfortunatly I have not been able to get into one of those yet =(

Hopefully I will in the future though!
Quote:
Quote:

<4
Yes, but unfortunatly I have not been able to get into one of those yet =(

Hopefully I will in the future though!
Yeah sometimes it doesn't always work out. I have attended a few, and it's such a great way to meet other forum members and spread Halo Love.

But hey, you hosted one...I'm getting this from bs angel and the forum today, and I was talking about the whole thing in general. Of course it is nice they will be continuing the 343i employee playdates every third Thursday of the month.

<4
Hey Bs Angel, This Forum Needs Updates.

The Halo Fest WCCN has Finished.

And aVeryEasyTarget has made a (Post-Halo Fest) WCCN: VI
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/25391.aspx
Quote:
Hey Bs Angel, This Forum Needs Updates.

The Halo Fest WCCN has Finished.

And aVeryEasyTarget has made a (Post-Halo Fest) WCCN: VI
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/25391.aspx
I tweeted her a link to it yesterday. She might not have seen it or something. Thanks for linking it. :)
Updated with the post-Halo Fest festivities! Anything else going on I should throw in there?
Quote:
Updated with the post-Halo Fest festivities! Anything else going on I should throw in there?
aVeryEasyTarget and yours truly are trying to put together a community playdate for September 16th, to break the looooooooonnnngggg four week gap until the next WCCN.

Thanks! Playdate thread here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11