1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
Mark your calendars for the 17th September. ;)

I'll be back with a thread about it tomorrow, or later today for some hehe.
Whatever happens with these, I need to start being more involved....sorry for my lack of activity.
Oh and Nick has made a Special Custom Games Night Forum.
He will like it to be moved to General Discussion because he accidently put it in the Campaign Forums
http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/5/t/26067.aspx
Thanks for linking it TheIronFight. I was just about to... but no need now. xD

I'll just use this post to confirm IronFight's post. I am indeed hosting a very special Custom Games Night on the 17th September. It should be a blast. :D

And yes, it's true. I really was stupid enough to post it in the Campaign Forum! xP

Sorry guys.
Quote:
Whatever happens with these, I need to start being more involved....sorry for my lack of activity.
You say you wanna join in with the other players and we all get together and have some Halols.
Perhaps some contests such as Forge, Picture, Film clips? We can get some good laughs and good times out of that.
Nice thats really cool.
Cartographer Customs

Join us for our first custom game night on Saturday September 10th!

Head on over to http://www.podcastcartographer.com/forums/post/1589247 to sign up!

Quote:
Quote:
This is an extremely smart post!
BS ANGEL, WE WILL NOT FAIL YOU OR THE MOTHERLAND (or fatherland of 343, need to decide), WE WILL DECLARE VICTORY OVER THE SEVENTH COLUMN.

August 2nd: The day the reclaimers won over the seventh column.
Seventh Column is always two steps ahead...
It appears we need some more festivities on our calendar! Anybody have anything going on that I should add?
Quote:
It appears we need some more festivities on our calendar! Anybody have anything going on that I should add?
Halol Fest II Community Playdate, Friday, October 14th. Working on making a thread, will update with thread ASAP. Seems a wee bit early to make a thread for the playdate, wouldn't want it to get lost in the threadocean!
Quote:
Calendar! That's right? shouldn't Halo Waypoint have a Calendar, so everyone can see when is each Playdate/Other Festivities?
when's the next race night? I missed the last one :(
Quote:
I'm not sure, there are no specific dates at the moment, neither for the WCCN (Waypoint Community Carnage Night). But i'm sure that we'll have another one soon Enough.
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure, there are no specific dates at the moment, neither for the WCCN (Waypoint Community Carnage Night). But i'm sure that we'll have another one soon Enough.
There will be another one sooner or later.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Since you mentioned it.
Damn, was planning Halol Fest II for the 14th. I'll move it to the 21st.
dude you get to go to halo fest
no it's not lol
Halol Fest II Community Playdate thread is up!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11