2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 67
Hmm.. This seems interesting, but I wouldn't mind it if we could get rid of the two and a half pages of spam... 36-38 roughly
Skullclash wrote:
Medals are confusing in the waypoint. How do you earn them, in here? Or in game?
Waypoint medals are only for Waypoint they have no impact on the game itself, although emblems like the Halo 5 beta one were earned from playing the game. It's just a bit of fun for the forums
Need more
Medal: Screenshot of the week!
I think it'd be interesting to be able to use the commendation pictures in Halo 5 as badges would be cool since I think quite a few of them look nice.
Mlg halo reach
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ya i think you should get a medal for ever 5 ranks in multi player , as well as for beating the campain on lagendary
ya i think you should get a medal for ever 5 ranks in multi player , as well as for beating the campain on lagendary
Campaign on solo or co-op? Personally think it should be solo
I would like to see a medal for whoever Cortana has the biggest crush on this week (fingers crossed its me).
Campaign on solo or coop? Personally think it should be solo
Lone Wolf achievement.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
MAX2107 wrote:
Campaign on solo or coop? Personally think it should be solo
Lone Wolf achievement
Medal not achievement ;)
best forum medal idea medal
I want to see the medals in the carnage report on Halo 5
I want a free random medal please.
Medal for forgers it would be epic.
I won't deny, it is becoming slightly addicting, posting and talking. I do hope I start to unlock more metals as I go, we shall wait and see though. Having a good time already.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 67