3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 67
How do i get more medals?
maybe something for people whose posts get a certain amount of likes? Or people whose polls get a certain number of responses?
i need to get new medals can anybody help
A medal for the most artfully written comment lol
How does one acquire the ONI medal?
I think there should be medals for just completing general feats within the game such as beating the game on Legendary, getting a medal for every 25 levels you achieve etc. Just make (some) medals that the non diehard fans could have a chance of unlocking.
Tymaal wrote:
I think there should be medals for just completing general feats within the game such as beating the game on Legendary, getting a medal for every 25 levels you achieve etc. Just make (some) medals that the non diehard fans could have a chance of unlocking.
Insert thank you gif here.
No idea, but I do know that I have 3 of them.
level 152 badge (max level badge)
Is there a list with pictures? I have been looking for like an hour lol and this thread is the closet thing I have found and it's not great info :/
i don't like how it dosn't count the posts you have posted on your company's forums
i don't like how it dosn't count the posts you have posted on your company's forums
Not really the thread for discussing this, but if posts counted in company forums it would only promote rank boosting. People would spam their company forums to boost their rank
there should be a medal for having 200 or 250 replies to one of your threads
Yuiiski wrote:
50 Most active Members?
Haha, I would love to see that.
sup bros
sup bros
Think you're looking for this thread ;)
I've been wondering about something for quite a while now. Back in late 2014, I had my screenshots featured in three articles (here, here and here)...but still have yet to receive the Photographer medal. I remember private messaging bsangle with details and proof, in order to get it. I am not sure if there's a chance to get the medal anymore. However, I'd highly appreciate it if anyone can give any insight or help with this.

I know, I know...this was over a year ago, but I don't think it'd hurt to bring up.

• Side Note: The original Halo Bulletin articles, which were linked to my featured screenshots, have been removed from Halo Waypoint. However, I managed to run across a site that holds archives of the articles, and used those as the URLs.
Shadow4780 wrote:
I've been wondering about something for quite a while now. Back in late 2014, I had my screenshots featured in three articles (here, here and here)...but still have yet to receive the Photographer medal. I remember private messaging bsangle with details and proof, in order to get it. I am not sure if there's a chance to get the medal anymore. However, I'd highly appreciate it if anyone can give any insight or help with this.

I know, I know...this was over a year ago, but I don't think it'd hurt to bring up.

• Side Note: The original Halo Bulletin articles, which were linked to my featured screenshots, have been removed from Halo Waypoint. However, I managed to run across a site that holds archives of the articles, and used those as the URLs.
Lol was in a featured pic along with a few others and the guy who submitted didn't tag our names on it. Arrrrgh
Back on topic. How about a two year three year and five year medal?
this comment is lost in the sands of time
I'm a little late to the party. Once Fallout is done consuming me, I'll draw some artwork (or screen shots) and, get back into montages. Thanks angel.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 46
  4. 47
  5. 48
  6. 49
  7. 50
  8. ...
  9. 67