Halo Waypoint Forum Medals

OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. ...
  6. 61
Just seems challenging trying to get higher rank. 7000 plus post at 5 limit per day
Just seems challenging trying to get higher rank. 7000 plus post at 5 limit per day
Not really the place to discuss this, but the post limit increases as you rank up
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
the one about donuts
The one about
A medal for everyone who's beaten all Campaigns on Legendary alone.
I wish they'd update these already. Been here on waypoint since 2012, nothing special.
One for playing every halo, then one for completing all the campaign s on legendary.
best couch potatoe
Would be nice to actually try to get some of these medals. Working on doing it. Hopefully it will happen. :)
Would be nice to actually try to get some of these medals. Working on doing it. Hopefully it will happen. :)
Unfortunately not a single medal on the list is still obtainable. I really hope they get to making an updated list and possibly making some new medals soon because this one serves nearly no purpose at all.
how about a metal for who starts the most threads
lol yea
Apizza00 wrote:
how about a metal for who starts the most threads
Anything that promotes spamming on the forums isn't likely to be added
A medal where i'm terrible at the game
Wish you could still get these.
bs angel wrote:
Quote:
Maybe ones based on activity or helpfulness? Contest related ones would be cool. Perhaps those who've had their entries on the Friday Caption Fun before or have contributed to the News section. Maybe Waypoint Community Playdate MVP?
The first one I was considering implementing is people who have had their screenshots published in the HRSotD series. I like the Friday Caption Fun idea, too. Basically, it needs to be something fairly tangible so there are clear-cut qualifications for each one.
Do you get anything for having different medals?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 59
  4. 60
  5. ...
  6. 61