[Locked] Halo Waypoint Forum Medals

OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. ...
  6. 67
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Randomly stumbled upon this page. Is that a three year badge? Do I get one? I made my account uhhh before Halo 4. I dunno how to check
Randomly stumbled upon this page. Is that a three year badge? Do I get one? I made my account uhhh before Halo 4. I dunno how to check
The 3 years badge was awarded on Waypoint's 3rd birthday, for those who were there for the beginning of the site. It's no longer possible to obtain
stckrboy wrote:
The 3 years badge was awarded on Waypoint's 3rd birthday, for those who were there for the beginning of the site. It's no longer possible to obtain
Great info, ty,
Halo Custom Play date Operator
How about a...

Gen 1: Service Record has H2 and/or H3 and/or HReach. Obviously a lot of people would have this, but maybe 3 different versions of the medals. Like imagine how awesome it would be to have the Halo 2 Medal, which you can no longer obtain. Oh, and it has to be the Backwards Compatible/OG Xbox version, to make it a tad more rare.
Been on Waypoint since Halo 3. Didn't get the 3 year badge :(
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
deberian dar medallas o packs de conmemoración dependiendo de tu participación el foro como en halo waypoint y también en el juego en la consola xbox
deberian dar medallas o packs de conmemoración dependiendo de tu participación el foro como en halo waypoint y también en el juego en la consola xbox
Lo sentimos. Estos foros solo admiten inglés y no español. Gracias por entender. ( We're Sorry. But these forums only support English and not Spanish. Thank you for understanding.)
How do you get so many medals?
Sorry I'm new to this.
I think we should have an HCS Clip Medal, you ask for clips and I got my clip shown at Dreamhack Atlanta and I think those people should have a badge like Dreamhack Clipped Hero!
Fireboy wrote:
I think we should have an HCS Clip Medal, you ask for clips and I got my clip shown at Dreamhack Atlanta and I think those people should have a badge like Dreamhack Clipped Hero!
I like this idea actually!
Fireboy wrote:
I like this idea actually!
Thank you, I think well, you ask for our clips and we send them in and we get them shown at Dreamhack or an HCS event but it would be cool to get like a clip featured badge or something along those lines as like a little memory of when your clip got picked. Also snickerdoodle as you can see my appeal had been accepted!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
There should be a badge to celebrate 20 years of Halo soon.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Medalla por terminar todos los halo
how about a medal for all of us who have been around since the first days of the original halo
Spoiler:
Show
maybe there could be a badge for members who have been to events? or for those who have played every Halo game too?
Much love to you Jess but time for a changing of the guard. <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. ...
  6. 67