Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Happy Three Years!

OP bs angel

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
As many of you know, we're celebrating our third year anniversary of the forums this week. I've asked our artist to create a teeny-tiny forum adornment for those of you that have been with us since the beginning. If you joined the forums in August 2010, please reply to this thread, and you can expect your new profile decoration to appear later this week (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Thanks, and happy posting!
I'm here! Active since August!!!
I smell a new forum medal. Sadly I have not been here since 2010. I got into Waypoint late 2011 :/ Oh well, congratz to everyone who has been here since the begining.

Also to everyone who will not be receiving this new piece of forum artwork, enjoy this instead :)

TC2KJ-D92TC-3236V-FKGK9-DJYPZ
VVCQY-PJR9P-4VKH7-4G4RX-2G9FZ
6442V-QRTMG-P43JQ-3GX6M-9RF2Z
KGJKR-MR734-TH4Q6-9CP9Y-CVP4Z
QQPWF-4JXGG-RHQGV-W9WF3-7PJ9Z

Enjoy :)
Quote:
I smell a new forum medal. Sadly I have not been here since 2010. I got into Waypoint late 2011 :/ Oh well, congratz to everyone who has been here since the begining.

Also to everyone who will not be receiving this new piece of forum artwork, enjoy this instead :)

TC2KJ-D92TC-3236V-FKGK9-DJYPZ
VVCQY-PJR9P-4VKH7-4G4RX-2G9FZ
6442V-QRTMG-P43JQ-3GX6M-9RF2Z
KGJKR-MR734-TH4Q6-9CP9Y-CVP4Z
QQPWF-4JXGG-RHQGV-W9WF3-7PJ9Z

Enjoy :)
I took the last one (because the last one is always the least likely to have been used.) and it was Fotus avatar armor. Kinda wish I had known because I didn't want it that much. Oh well, can't complain about free codes. BTW, where do you get all of these codes?

Also, I unfortunately didn't join until September 2011. I'll be interested to see how many people have been here since the beginning.
Quote:
Quote:
I smell a new forum medal. Sadly I have not been here since 2010. I got into Waypoint late 2011 :/ Oh well, congratz to everyone who has been here since the begining.

Also to everyone who will not be receiving this new piece of forum artwork, enjoy this instead :)

TC2KJ-D92TC-3236V-FKGK9-DJYPZ
VVCQY-PJR9P-4VKH7-4G4RX-2G9FZ
6442V-QRTMG-P43JQ-3GX6M-9RF2Z
KGJKR-MR734-TH4Q6-9CP9Y-CVP4Z
QQPWF-4JXGG-RHQGV-W9WF3-7PJ9Z

Enjoy :)
I took the last one (because the last one is always the least likely to have been used.) and it was Fotus avatar armor. Kinda wish I had known because I didn't want it that much. Oh well, can't complain about free codes. BTW, where do you get all of these codes?

Also, I unfortunately didn't join until September 2011. I'll be interested to see how many people have been here since the beginning.
Not only me but goobot to has been active and posting since August 2010 so goobot too.
I joined in August 2011 in halo waypoint's forum and i had a blast ! Unfortunately, the community got a bit hater in this past 9 months.

Anyway, happy 3rd anniversary to the makers of this incredible website!

Keep up the awesome work bs angel! :)
Happy Third Anniversary! I'm glad I'm here participating in this event. Although I joined Waypoint in August 2011, I've enjoyed my years here posting and reading the many articles and threads on this site. I hope I will still be here with this great community in the years to come.

Congratulations to everyone who has been here from the start!
Quote:
As many of you know, we're celebrating our third year anniversary of the forums this week. I've asked our artist to create a teeny-tiny forum adornment for those of you that have been with us since the beginning. If you joined the forums in August 2010, please reply to this thread, and you can expect your new profile decoration to appear later this week (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Thanks, and happy posting!
Is this medal going to be exclusive for a short time or for anyone who reaches three years or higher at a later date?

Either way, please stop with the one time only medals, like "Bringer of Donuts" and "Halo 4 Ambassador".

EDIT: Let's not forget my manners. Happy Birthday to the forums. I only joined you in 2011 but I'm sure fun times were had for a year prior.
Haven't been here 3 years though I'm coming up on a full year!

Happy Birthday Waypoint and cheers to many more!
Is 2 and a half years close enough?
Wow Waypoint is that old really? amazing!
Quote:
Wow Waypoint is that old really? amazing!
Makes me wish I had been there from the beginning. Perhaps there could be a medal added for every year you have on waypoint? For people like me, who joined in october, that would mean we got no such medal till next august.
Nice boot.
Quote:
Quote:
Wow Waypoint is that old really? amazing!
Makes me wish I had been there from the beginning. Perhaps there could be a medal added for every year you have on waypoint? For people like me, who joined in october, that would mean we got no such medal till next august.
Nice boot.
You won't get a medal then either. It's just for people who have been here from the beginning, not for being here three years. Just another one to add to the list of medals that are impossible to get now.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wow Waypoint is that old really? amazing!
Makes me wish I had been there from the beginning. Perhaps there could be a medal added for every year you have on waypoint? For people like me, who joined in october, that would mean we got no such medal till next august.
Nice boot.
You won't get a medal then either. It's just for people who have been here from the beginning, not for being here three years. Just another one to add to the list of medals that are impossible to get now.
I said I wish I was here in the beginning. Never said anything concerning the number 3, much less 3 years.
Yup, August 5th 2010 member here.
I joined in August!

...2011.

I'd be astonished to find that anyone from the pre-Beta days still posted here. Can there be a medal for being a Hawty McBloggy poster as well?
Quote:
I'd be astonished to find that anyone from the pre-Beta days still posted here.
You mean beta? Because all it ever was was beta, all the way until October 2011. Although there was gamma, but I don't remember when it was, exactly and can't seem to find it in Waybavk machine. But from 2010, I'd predict there are about ten to twenty people who still post frequently.

Maybe at some point everyone who has been around long enough could get a medal. How about a five year one?
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Awwww that's not enough.

anyway happy birthday again Waypoint!

Edit:

Just throwing it out here

You could make a 343 medal

3 years 4 months and 3 days

Idea ?
Thursday, June 9, 2011.happy birthday waypoint.
Quote:
I smell a new forum medal. Sadly I have not been here since 2010. I got into Waypoint late 2011 :/ Oh well, congratz to everyone who has been here since the begining.
More like early 2012 :P

You've only been here two days longer than I have. Anyway, good job on three years Waypoint! Hopefully it'll be around for many more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7