4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
Quote:
Wait I need a code...
Well, wait on the 3rd birthday forum and see if someone is generous enough.
I've like to say happy three years to everyone here in the Forums. I've been here since October of 2011.

I may not be an active poster as a vast majority of people on here but I'll support Waypoint all the way.

Wonder if there's a Cake with the Halo 3 Logo being blown at Seattle to celebrate three years?
Quote:
Quote:
Wait I need a code...
.....Or he could visit my Scavenger Hunt thread for a free giveaway code. :)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wait I need a code...
Win it well then. I hope he has some pencil and paper.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wait I need a code...
Hmmmm...is this a hint at things to come? ;)
I love how this thread became a code thread.
Quote:
I love how this thread became a code thread.
Through an innocent mistake that is being rectified as of now.
Sunday, January 15, 2012.

Months of active posting. Although I haven't been here as long as some of you, I've still been here on Waypoint for a long time.

Hope everyone enjoys their upcoming forum medal!
Quote:
1) Remember ASCII-art is considered spam. One does not simply spam on Waypoint :)
Simple emotions such as <3 and of course :) are OK. Even ♥ or ☻ are fine alternatives.

2)Here's someone who may miss out on posting here.

If I find anymore, I know where to put them :)
Members > Sort by Join Date.

If they don't post in the thread, why should they get the medal?
Oh biscuits and gravy! I was so close.

November 4, 2010. That's also my lady's birthday. HAHAHA! "Happy Birthday, baby! I'm going to Halo Waypoint."
Got the new medal just now.
MMMMMM, new shiny design. I like it Cobra. Maybe one day, I and many others shall receive such a medal. Until then, Gratz!
Oh look, new medal.

Cobra signed up in august while he was checking the timeline I think but wasn't active until later on. I recognized him here later on as one of the guys from the bungie.net universe forum.

I should check if goobot has received it as well. I should check who else has it as well. There were a fair amount of people that joined n august but some of them didn't get back on much or joined and started being active only much later. Some got less active later on. Well I've been active since the beginnings so I'm here now! I should go to bed though. I just got done reaching 15042 words on my fan fiction. Three years...
Quote:
Oh look, new medal.

Cobra signed up in august while he was checking the timeline I think but wasn't active until later on. I recognized him here later on as one of the guys from the bungie.net universe forum.

I should check if goobot has received it as well. I should check who else has it as well. There were a fair amount of people that joined n august but some of them didn't get back on much or joined and started being active only much later. Some got less active later on. Well I've been active since the beginnings so I'm here now! I should go to bed though. I just got done reaching 15042 words on my fan fiction. Three years...
And yet I have more posts than you. Odd how that works.
Quote:
Quote:
Oh look, new medal.

That'd be due to you posting in more threads later on. As in, more posts per day. Not exactly odd, look at the little moa. Lots of posts too.
Oh damn, missed out on a shiny new badge by 159 days. do you have a 2½ year medal going free?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh look, new medal.

That'd be due to you posting in more threads later on. As in, more posts per day. Not exactly odd, look at the little moa. Lots of posts too.
I think I have the least amount of posts out of all us old folks. Quality, not quantity. (this post excluded)
Cheers! *clink*
God, that new medal looks beautiful! I am now super jealous, falling way too behind on medals.

Hopefully, the medal will be unlocked for Waypointers who also stick around and actively post for 3 years.
Quote:
God, that new medal looks beautiful! I am now super jealous, falling way too behind on medals.

Hopefully, the medal will be unlocked for Waypointers who also stick around and actively post for 3 years.
You think your behind on medals? Although it is partially my fault for never really being active. Anyways, everyone who got the medal deserved it, you rode the waves all three years, and will probably still be riding for years to come.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7