1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
There has not been a single week where I haven't posted (been active) here.

I remember many things.
Ninja Ocra's WCCNs originally. Do you guys remember cocopjojo and xglyphx? Cocopjojo works at bungie last I read. I remember <4. Cruellegacey's race nights. I remember the cross-community tournament. I remember the bungee.net vs waypoint competition thing on reach.

Alison, veronica, vociferous, David Ellis, I remember that they used to be active here. I remember the first sparkast, I remember mendicantbias00 rendering my bridge video, I remember our first tournament where bs angel gave us codes. I remember the diagonal maps that bs angel used to fear, I remember the CL=COMMUNIY LEADER\CRUELLEGACEY. I remember so many things... paul's community photos. Remember when we went up on spire and forge world to get ten community photos. I remember greeting new members by: "Welcome to the halo waypoint forums! Please be nice, civilized, polite and most importantly, have fun! " (or something similar), I remember never being too pleased by the big changes to the forums, hehe. I remember the old guta thread where I made a custom guta saying sunshine for glyph I think. So many memories, anyone remember Vanilla map during the WCCNs? I remember the gamenights with defiant map pack. I remember bs angel saying that she used to be better but basically due to college she got a bit out of practice. I remember the bs angel sticking team mates and splattering team mates as well as driving off the glyph with team mates. Ah... just so much I remember. And more!

Three long years...
Speaking of Spire, remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k6rzm97sMo

Or playing on that Terminal forged map in Reach?
And some nostalgia from WCCN. Here's one and another. And one more with a guest appearance by bs angel.

Those were good times.
Quote:
God, that new medal looks beautiful! I am now super jealous, falling way too behind on medals.

Hopefully, the medal will be unlocked for Waypointers who also stick around and actively post for 3 years.
Same here.....once i saw it, i was like, I love it, but i was not here for 3 years, lol. Just a 1 year and 8 months
Quote:
There has not been a single week where I haven't posted (been active) here.

I remember many things.
Ninja Ocra's WCCNs originally. Do you guys remember cocopjojo and xglyphx? Cocopjojo works at bungie last I read. I remember <4. Cruellegacey's race nights. I remember the cross-community tournament. I remember the bungee.net vs waypoint competition thing on reach.

Alison, veronica, vociferous, David Ellis, I remember that they used to be active here. I remember the first sparkast, I remember mendicantbias00 rendering my bridge video, I remember our first tournament where bs angel gave us codes. I remember the diagonal maps that bs angel used to fear, I remember the CL=COMMUNIY LEADER\CRUELLEGACEY. I remember so many things... paul's community photos. Remember when we went up on spire and forge world to get ten community photos. I remember greeting new members by: "Welcome to the halo waypoint forums! Please be nice, civilized, polite and most importantly, have fun! " (or something similar), I remember never being too pleased by the big changes to the forums, hehe. I remember the old guta thread where I made a custom guta saying sunshine for glyph I think. So many memories, anyone remember Vanilla map during the WCCNs? I remember the gamenights with defiant map pack. I remember bs angel saying that she used to be better but basically due to college she got a bit out of practice. I remember the bs angel sticking team mates and splattering team mates as well as driving off the glyph with team mates. Ah... just so much I remember. And more!

Three long years...
Shame it's apparently too difficult for 343 to maintain that level of developer/community contact.

But seeing as how big it got It's understandable... Still
Quote:
Quote:
God, that new medal looks beautiful! I am now super jealous, falling way too behind on medals.

Hopefully, the medal will be unlocked for Waypointers who also stick around and actively post for 3 years.
Same here.....once i saw it, i was like, I love it, but i was not here for 3 years, lol. Just a 1 year and 8 months
I'm also jealous about that 3 years medal. :(
I lurked the waypoint often in years past. Didn't make my account until Halo 4 though. Can't believe it's been 3 years, time flies when you're old!

Have to wonder how the 343 team feels, their Waypoint baby is all grow'd up and three years old now!
Quote:
Speaking of Spire, remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k6rzm97sMo

Or playing on that Terminal forged map in Reach?
And some nostalgia from WCCN. Here's one and another. And one more with a guest appearance by bs angel.

Those were good times.
Do you seek to make me cry?

Such good times! Waypoint was this nice haven yes yes. So much fun! I think I spotted myself in the video. And look! Erickyboo, Ninja Orca and Sergeant Novak! Rest in peace Ninja Orca. You brought us so much fun, you made waypoint brighter than it was.

I want to remake vanilla!!!!
I knew I should have posted rather that lurking hard in the early days. It was hard for me to shift over from bnet to Waypoint. Too much "new" for me to handle at the moment. I still ended up joining pretty early though. :)

Happy 3 years to essentially the only forums I frequent!
all though I wasn't here from the start I'd still like to congratulate waypoint and its forumers for being around for 3 years.
Quote:
Oh damn, missed out on a shiny new badge by 159 days. do you have a 2½ year medal going free?
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" - The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Quote:
Quote:

You think your behind on medals? Although it is partially my fault for never really being active. Anyways, everyone who got the medal deserved it, you rode the waves all three years, and will probably still be riding for years to come.
Well, a lot of people have been getting more medals lately! All I'm trying to say is I would like to earn more :)
Anyone can.

Yes, I agree, everyone who got the medal deserves it! They have contributed a lot to the community and have been here for a much longer time than I. However, I feel that if you have been on Waypoint and been an active poster for over 3 years then you should be eligible for the medal as well. My opinion.

"you rode the waves all three years, and will probably still be riding for years to come." - Don't know what this means, but I get the impression it's not very friendly...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It does look beautiful, but in the end, it's just a forum medal indicating how long you've spent here on Waypoint.

I get the feeling that both you two will be getting CMotW medals in the near future :)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It does look beautiful, but in the end, it's just a forum medal indicating how long you've spent here on Waypoint.

I get the feeling that both you two will be getting CMotW medals in the near future :)
Such is the fond hope of all on the forum. One that I aspire to. Until that time when the community thinks me more than worthy, I will vote for those who are, and congratulate all those who earned the medal and this 3 year one.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'd kill to get a CMotW medal, but that might never happen because of my negative opinions...
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'd kill to get a CMotW medal, but that might never happen because of my negative opinions...
You'll never know what happens, I never thought I'd get my medal
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, I am the evilest person on Halo Waypoint and I got one, you'll get it eventually.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, I am the evilest person on Halo Waypoint and I got one, you'll get it eventually.
Deception, by nature of it, is evil. So yes, I would say you are quite the evil person. Whether or not you are the most evil remains to be seen.
I am quite curious as to how many people joined in that time period, and how many are left now.
Cobra, I wouldn't call you evil. Just highly opinionated! But not stupidly opinionated. You're probably one of the more well versed lore people I've yet to see. I probably would be myself if I'd already read through the books/alternate media.

And Loompa is right - there'll be more medals and more opportunities to get medals. :]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Is evil really the term to use? That seems a little harsh on yourself
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Deception, by nature of it, is evil. So yes, I would say you are quite the evil person. Whether or not you are the most evil remains to be seen.
I am quite curious as to how many people joined in that time period, and how many are left now.
A good amount joined but many left. Some joined early but weren't active until later. I'm still here, goobot too but something is wrong and I don't want to stand there doing nothing about it. I'm also pretty sure that before off topic thread, I used to add off-topic stuff to my on topic post. I should probably take that again. Waypoint was more family like back then so it was a bit easier.

Keep civil...

Jaller, I have my opinions on stuff. I have it apparently... Not that I believe too much in the CMOTW system. I should actually have a higher amount of medals than I have now but.. eh... later. But the medal matches with my avatar!

Quote:
Oh Yoink! you guys thought I was serious? I was only just joking so yeah...
Don't make me take back the Janus key
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7