7. 7
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
God, that new medal looks beautiful! I am now super jealous, falling way too behind on medals.

Hopefully, the medal will be unlocked for Waypointers who also stick around and actively post for 3 years.
Same here.....once i saw it, i was like, I love it, but i was not here for 3 years, lol. Just a 1 year and 8 months
I'm also jealous about that 3 years medal. :(
It does look beautiful, but in the end, it's just a forum medal indicating how long you've spent here on Waypoint.

I get the feeling that both you two will be getting CMotW medals in the near future :)
I'd kill to get a CMotW medal, but that might never happen because of my negative opinions...
Dude, I am the evilest person on Halo Waypoint and I got one, you'll get it eventually.
Is evil really the term to use? That seems a little harsh on yourself
Gotta love someone who can self deprecate for humor.
Oh -Yoink- you guys thought I was serious? I was only just joking so yeah...
Quote:
Oh Yoink! you guys thought I was serious? I was only just joking so yeah...
Don't make me take back the Janus key.
Quote:
I should actually have a higher amount of medals than I have now but.. eh... later.
I'm still waiting for my Mods versus the World medal........
I got my "HALO" nameplate emblem for playing Halo pc, H2 & H3 from Bungie and that's good enough for me.
I don't know, guys. Decepticon + Cobra sounds pretty evil to me xD

Quote:
I got my "HALO" nameplate emblem for playing Halo pc, H2 & H3 from Bungie and that's good enough for me.
Hey, I love your gamer tag!

I'm using (and stuck with) the ODST nameplate, because I'm probably one of the biggest Helljumper fanboys on this forum. Congrats on the Halo nameplate though!
Guys, this isn't the new OT thread.
Quote:
[quote]Well, a lot of people have been getting more medals lately! All I'm trying to say is I would like to earn more :)
Anyone can.

Yes, I agree, everyone who got the medal deserves it! They have contributed a lot to the community and have been here for a much longer time than I. However, I feel that if you have been on Waypoint and been an active poster for over 3 years then you should be eligible for the medal as well. My opinion.

"you rode the waves all three years, and will probably still be riding for years to come." - Don't know what this means, but I get the impression it's not very friendly...
Which is the opposite as to what I meant. Basically I wishing them good luck in the future, and hoping to see them there. Please don't misinterpret my jokey nature as being rude, I never intend it :D.
Quote:
Guys, this isn't the new OT thread.
lol I just noticed it is slowly turning into one! I think we're all aware of the fact that this thread isn't OT, but I am pretty sure that a lot of us do truly miss it.

Quote:
Quote:
[quote]Well, a lot of people have been getting more medals lately! All I'm trying to say is I would like to earn more :)
Anyone can.

Yes, I agree, everyone who got the medal deserves it! They have contributed a lot to the community and have been here for a much longer time than I. However, I feel that if you have been on Waypoint and been an active poster for over 3 years then you should be eligible for the medal as well. My opinion.

"you rode the waves all three years, and will probably still be riding for years to come." - Don't know what this means, but I get the impression it's not very friendly...
Which is the opposite as to what I meant. Basically I wishing them good luck in the future, and hoping to see them there. Please don't misinterpret my jokey nature as being rude, I never intend it :D.
Oh, just a misunderstanding then ;)

Anyhow, I hope to see everyone continue to be active on Waypoint in the future! :)
Congrats =), what a long strange trip its been.
cool, thanks!

edit to add - I take it the whole "master of unicorns" thing is going to keep me screwed for life when it comes to having nice things.

oh wellz.
The sad truth is I joined in August 2010, but when I changed my email on the site it reset my joined date to that day. Looks like I'll never get the reward.. I was even in the beta and gamma forums haha HAPPY BDAY WAYPOINT!@@
Quote:
The sad truth is I joined in August 2010, but when I changed my email on the site it reset my joined date to that day. Looks like I'll never get the reward.. I was even in the beta and gamma forums haha HAPPY BDAY WAYPOINT!@@
Bummer, dude.

Perhaps you could PM them about it?
Quote:
Quote:
Bummer, dude.

I talked to Bs Angel about it when the incident occurred, apparently its unfix-able.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bummer, dude.

I talked to Bs Angel about it when the incident occurred, apparently its unfix-able.
Can't she still give you the medal?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bummer, dude.

I guess its up to her haha.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bummer, dude.

I guess its up to her haha.
Well, if I were you, I'd certainly ask for it.
Wow. This thread derailed a little bit.

Anyway, congrats to the old timers that are here!
I joined in december 2010 but it's not gonna stop me from wishing you guys a happy third anniversary <3 Here's to many more years with you guys :D
Wowza, 3 years!? Well Happy Birthday Waypoint, here's to many more :)
ps. Dat badge is purdy damn sexy haha
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7