[Locked] Happy Three Years!

OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
As one of the first 5 or so people to join, I say medal me, brosef!
Quote:
As one of the first 5 or so people to join, I say medal me, brosef!
Hello big twinkie. It's been a while! And one for you...
Doesn't it seem so long ago?
I wonder if there is a system in place that would allow 343 to give out various tenure medals...I'd love to see that.
Quote:
I wonder if there is a system in place that would allow 343 to give out various tenure medals...I'd love to see that.
I think that would be pretty sweet!
Quote:
I would love to see that. Also hello there! Its been a while.
Sadly, I only joined around a year ago but I can certainly say my time here has been great. From speculating Halo 4 news prior to release, to participating in the Section III ARG, it's been a blast. There has been a lot of bad reception in the community of late but the people I've met through both the ARG, and through other community-focused discussions such as Friday Caption Fun, are some of the funniest, most talented, dedicated fans there are. It's been a great year with you, Waypoint, and I look forward to many more!
Quote:
Link!!!! You do know that you're eligible for it?
My join date got reset along with my name when waypoint exited beta. Since I dont remember when I signed up I dont know if im qualified for the medal :/
Happy third! Sadly I didn't join until January 2012, but oh well. Congrats to the ancients!
I'm a few days late here but wanted to wish Waypoint a happy 3rd birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!
Quote:

Sooooo close :P
Seems you made the cut. Does the 7th? >.>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7