Hardest Halo on Legendary?

OP Snipeout2333

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
I personally think that the hardest Halo game on legendary is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.
Halo 2 is the hardest IMO.
Hardest - Halo CE
Favourite - Halo 3
Easiest - Halo 4
Halo 4 LASO
Halo 4 LASO
So how does that work... CE is the hardest Halo on Legendary, surely All skulls on (minus bandana) is harder then halo 4 Laso. Halo 3 vidmaster challenges are harder then halo 4 Laso.
Halo 1 or 2

Halo 1 was a b*tch because of the lack of a good precision weapon. Halo 2 has jackel snipers and that room on gravemind.
Halo 4 LASO
Bruh, Halo 4's the easiest on Legendary and LASO.
Well, if it's your first Halo, then I see where you're coming from.
steele330 wrote:
Halo 1 or 2

Halo 1 was a b*tch because of the lack of a good precision weapon. Halo 2 has jackel snipers and that room on gravemind.
I would have actually enjoyed Halo 2 on Legendary if it wasn't for the Jackal Snipers.
Halo 2 was the hardest on Legendary, followed by Halo: CE.
im just going through them again on MCC for the halo 5 armor unlock,
halo 1 was hard but felt fair somehow? very doable
halo 2 makes me scream and rage like a mad man
Halo 2 followed by Halo CE, SOLID.
Halo 2
2>CE>wars>reach>3>odst>4

hardest levels are two betrayals in CE and gravemind in 2
Halo: Wars, that Scarab mission can suck a -Yoink-
I'm terrible so I'm not much to judge, but of the three I've done - CEA on the MCC, and 3 and 4 back on the 360 - CEA was the hardest by far for me, even with Bandanna on. I was actually a little surprised 3 and 4 weren't harder than they were, except for a few choke points here and there.

I've never had the nerve to try 2 on Legendary yet, very intimidated by it from all the horror stories I've heard. I will at some point, but since I suck, it will be with Scarab on, for sure.

I actually felt Reach was pretty tough even on Heroic - Elites spam evade so much I find it hard to tag them with the noob combo.
Halo CE is always a tough one, but I feel once you've done it, it becomes somehow... Easier? Halo 2 is the overall hardest Halo. Halo 3 has in my opinion the single hardest mission. Cortana.
Halo CE is always a tough one, but I feel once you've done it, it becomes somehow... Easier? Halo 2 is the overall hardest Halo. Halo 3 has in my opinion the single hardest mission. Cortana.
i think that it wasn't that hard on legendary.
Completely agree with you...
Halo 2 is the answer. Between the bullet sponge Brutes and super annoyingly tough Elite Ultras...

Though I would argue that Cairo Station is the hardest level, not only of 2 but perhaps all of them. The opening scenario is easy enough. But once you get into both rooms with the boarding crafts, the Ultras that keep getting pumped out are notoiously evil with incredible damage and accuracy. And unfortunately, you cant exactly backtrack for more ammo and they're likely to eat your bullets, hide behind crates and recharge and come back for thirds.

Another tough spot was just before getting the shotgun because when you go down the stairs you face two grunts, two ultras and two invisible Elites in a narrow passage.

The only way to get through this level without taking several hours is using the scarab skull.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8