2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
Halo 2 deff
Halo 2 is the hardest game. Maybe throw Reach in there due to Elites having shields that could negate a MAC blast.
halo 2 overall was the hardest-- the checkpoint reload when your team mate dies for co-op actually made it easier to play solo (for the record, that is not how its supposed to work) and the general malice the program seems to feel toward a player is almost palpable in some levels.
steele330 wrote:
Halo 1 or 2

Halo 1 was a b*tch because of the lack of a good precision weapon. Halo 2 has jackel snipers and that room on gravemind.
I would have actually enjoyed Halo 2 on Legendary if it wasn't for the Jackal Snipers.
Jackal Snipers give me nightmares
Hardest halo games in Legendary.
Halo 2A (hardest)
Halo CEA
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4 (easiest)
Halo: CEA skull 6

jump and jump and jump.. somebody helpme pls
For me, Halo 2 was the hardest. Every time I fight against a Jackal with Beam Rifle, I cry, rage and threaten to smash the TV... Sigh...
However, I found to kill Brutes quite easily. I though elites is harder than brutes as you only need to shoot the brutes in the head with a carbine rifle and they would be down with 6-10 shots in the head. When they go bonkers, just move back and just shoot them. If they charge at ya, just jump over them
The hardest Mission for me was all of them. Literally in Outskirts, I was walking away happily killing loads of elites and two hunters and grunts and couple of jackals with beam rifle. So there was me walking cheerily and humming a song to myself and proceeded to the next level until three freaking jackals jump out of no where and BOOM headshot and redo a whole level which took me 2 HOURS. Needlessly to say, I stared at the screen and proceeded to turn the TV and xbox off and crawl underneath my bed and cry.
Halo 2, except for maybe the library level on CE
Had the most trouble with Halo 2. So many insta deaths
HALO 2 maybe... and Halo CE Legendary in some missions
Halo: CE ftw
I always have difficulty with halo CE, halo 4 is VERRY easy compared to the other installations though.
Halo 2. Definitel .
Halo 2 was the hardest on legendary. I feel like in Halo CE the only frustratingly difficult missions were Library and Maw while in Halo 3, it was Cortana. I found Halo 2's Sacred Icon, Quarantine Zone, Uprising, and High Charity to be very hard on legendary.
Halo 2 Anniversary by far, whether you do it alone or with friends. It took my friend and I hours to complete The Great Journey. The enemies seem twice as tough on Legendary for this game compared to the enemies were in perhaps Halo 3 and 4.
I have beaten every Halo game legendary solo. Here is my order of hardest to easiest.

Halo Wars
Halo 2
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach

I have replayed all the Halo games on Legendary again and again for fun. Though Halo 1 and 2 not as much.

But Halo Wars? One run on Legendary was enough. And I will never, ever do that again!

-Casper
Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 4 and halo wars. That was hard enough for me on normal I would be destroyed on legendary.
Halo 2 Cario Station. F&%! Me. Took me about 6 months to work out the noob combo to take down the elite ultra's. Still bloody hard though.
Halo God damn to nothing is more of a pain in the -Yoink-!!
Halo 2 by far
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8