1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
To be honest I would say Halo CE
I've noticed that Halo 2 was the hardest FPS Halo. While Halo Wars 1 + 2 were very difficult on Legendary, HW2: Awakening the Nightmare was impossible on Legendary. I had to turn on beneficial skulls just to survive!
Hardest - Halo 2
Easiest - Halo 3
Dude, seriously? All of you, this thread is almost 5 years old.
Either way, Halo 3 is definitely NOT the easiest. That would definitely go to Halo 4 save for the midnight level which is only hard if you play it NORMALLY (not downing halo 4 guys, but Halo 4 had some pretty OP weapons in the hands of the user, plus jackal snipers were nerfed so yeah).

Also to the guy above me, definitely not. Halo 2 (original LASO, not MCC LASO which is the second hardest LASO but pretty close. Iron doesn't work the same way on MCC as it did in original Halo 2 and actually is a positive skull in the original game, but assassins skull where literally EVERY ENEMY is active camo) with LASO will drive you literally insane if you think Halo 4 LASO is the hardest. You don't know hard until you've been checkpointed at a point where you literally get spawn sniped by the same jackal sniper 50 times then have the game reset you to the BEGINNING OF THE GOD -YOINKED- LEVEL.
Play Gravemind on the original H2 on LASO, I dare you to beat it within an hour.
I can beat halo 3 on legendary solo (have to be honest, haven't tried halo 4 solo legendary) very easily with only some little annoying parts. I do not agree with you. (except on the Halo 2 part.
Just because you can solo it doesn’t mean it’s the easiest. Not all campaigns are built equal, some can be easier solo and harder coop (Halo 2 just happens to be like this in every aspect on both original and mcc, only thing is that halo 2 original was harder on coop all around due to the vertical split screen and always restart from checkpoint on partner death) and vice versa. Personally I’ve soloed every campaign legendary so far except for 5 due to laziness. Halo 4 is honestly regarded as the easiest legendary solo generally by everyone. I’ll be honest and say that of the trilogy halo 3 is the easiest (ODST and reach do not count as the original trilogy, but personally I think ODST is easier because of how OP the stamina system was), but 4 is the easiest of them all including 5. Reach is nearly halo 2 level mainly because of the absence of jackal snipers (focus beam isn’t a sniper though admittedly the needle rifle is OP in the hands of a jackal “sniper”) and how overpowered and numerous elites are.
Hardest - Halo 2
Easiest - Halo 3
Either way, Halo 3 is definitely NOT the easiest. That would definitely go to Halo 4 save for the midnight level which is only hard if you play it NORMALLY (not downing halo 4 guys, but Halo 4 had some pretty OP weapons in the hands of the user, plus jackal snipers were nerfed so yeah).

Also to the guy above me, definitely not. Halo 2 (original LASO, not MCC LASO which is the second hardest LASO but pretty close. Iron doesn't work the same way on MCC as it did in original Halo 2 and actually is a positive skull in the original game, but assassins skull where literally EVERY ENEMY is active camo) with LASO will drive you literally insane if you think Halo 4 LASO is the hardest. You don't know hard until you've been checkpointed at a point where you literally get spawn sniped by the same jackal sniper 50 times then have the game reset you to the BEGINNING OF THE GOD -YOINKED- LEVEL.
Play Gravemind on the original H2 on LASO, I dare you to beat it within an hour.
I can beat halo 3 on legendary solo (have to be honest, haven't tried halo 4 solo legendary) very easily with only some little annoying parts. I do not agree with you. (except on the Halo 2 part.
Just because you can solo it doesn’t mean it’s the easiest. Not all campaigns are built equal, some can be easier solo and harder coop (Halo 2 just happens to be like this in every aspect on both original and mcc, only thing is that halo 2 original was harder on coop all around due to the vertical split screen and always restart from checkpoint on partner death) and vice versa. Personally I’ve soloed every campaign legendary so far except for 5 due to laziness. Halo 4 is honestly regarded as the easiest legendary solo generally by everyone. I’ll be honest and say that of the trilogy halo 3 is the easiest (ODST and reach do not count as the original trilogy, but personally I think ODST is easier because of how OP the stamina system was), but 4 is the easiest of them all including 5. Reach is nearly halo 2 level mainly because of the absence of jackal snipers (focus beam isn’t a sniper though admittedly the needle rifle is OP in the hands of a jackal “sniper”) and how overpowered and numerous elites are.
I thought halo 3 was easier than all the rest. It is my opinion.
Halo CE must be
Definitely Halo 2
Hardest - Halo 2
Easiest - Halo 3

Personally I thought Halo: Reach on legendary solo was the easiest. I beat it in about a week on my first run. And I did it on my first run with Tough Luck, Catch and Thunderstorm skull turned on the whole time.
Hardest - Halo 2
Easiest - Halo 3

Personally I thought Halo: Reach on legendary solo was the easiest. I beat it in about a week on my first run. And I did it on my first run with Tough Luck, Catch and Thunderstorm skull turned on the whole time.
that one was also pretty easy I thought.
Halo 2, I'm completely sure
Not halo 2. It is not as difficult as some say, but it does have some hard parts here and there, but nothing compared to halo CE. TAR is a nightmare even for the experienced player(no pistol). TB is equally hard, with all the right spaces, flood (rockets) and vehicle encounters. Elites do more damage in halo 2, but they are by far the dumbest. Noob combo is extremely efficient. In halo CE, elites are vicious, they will go after you , dodge, eat bullets like nothing, and melt you with their aim. CE is the hardest game.
IMO H2, Combat Evolved wasn’t as bad, but H2 made me want to headbutt a screw driver.
Halo 2

I personally think halo 4, 3 and CE are the same. I dont rlly find ce that hard tbh. I guess two betrayls was kinda hard ? ? ? ?
Not halo 2. It is not as difficult as some say, but it does have some hard parts here and there, but nothing compared to halo CE. TAR is a nightmare even for the experienced player(no pistol). TB is equally hard, with all the right spaces, flood (rockets) and vehicle encounters. Elites do more damage in halo 2, but they are by far the dumbest. Noob combo is extremely efficient. In halo CE, elites are vicious, they will go after you , dodge, eat bullets like nothing, and melt you with their aim. CE is the hardest game.
CE Legendary is a walk in the park compared to Halo 2. You have enough shields and health that you can actually move around, there are no bullet sponge enemies in the game, Hunters are easy to take down, the AI is very generous in terms of missing shots, reflexes, and not cornering you. The enemies in CE have no long range weapons, and with a lot of open spaces, you can in many cases just pick off helpless enemies at distance. The noob combo is extremely efficient in CE. The Elites only stand a chance to dodge if you try to use it from a great distance or are too slow. Besides, the Plasma Pistol is actually effective against health also.

I find it difficult to understand how someone can come to the conclusion that Halo CE is more difficult than Halo 2.
On my legendary play through run I would have to say CE, it had more rough parts especially two betrayals which was a slog fest, halo 2 a close second in terms of difficulty because of the op noob combo, with Halo 5 being the most frustrating with it spongy enemies and horrible squad a.i., and halo 4 being pretty easy with a suppresor/dmr, br or light rifle combo which melted promethean knights. Halo CE is the only one I needed help on through my run and is the only Halo fps I haven't finished solo because of Two Betrayals and Truth and Reconciliation. The only thing I have to say is exaggerated is the sniper jackals in Halo 2 and Halo 3's mission Cortana which was easy with Dual wielding plasma rifles and a bruteshot.
It's Halo 2 of course but I felt halo 5 on legendary was hard at well especially against the prometheans
Still going strong jesus hahah
Still going strong jesus hahah
what does thee mean?
Halo 2 and halo wars
Halo 2 that is just Sniper Jackals everywhere and even the rocks have aimbot
halo 2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...