Forums / Community / General Discussion

HARDEST LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MISSION OF ALL TIME?

OP l l MoNaRcH l l

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
With each new Halo game a new set of challenges presents itself. Over the course of your time with this franchise, which mission on Legendary was the hardest you've ever played.
The hardest mission for me has to be The Library.
This. I can't remember if there were any others throughout the series that may have posed a larger challenge to me, but The Library is the first to come to mind.
Probably the library
library, i really hate this mission xD So hard, so long, and sooooo hard xD
The Library from CE and Cortana from Halo 3. Long Night of Solace in Halo Reach was also a pain.
Holoe4 wrote:

This. I can't remember if there were any others throughout the series that may have posed a larger challenge to me, but The Library is the first to come to mind.
Scariest thing is, The Halo MCC has an achievement where you must go through the Library never killing a flood and getting through it in 30 minutes I believe *shivers*
I think the hardest one is all of the above . Lol sorry could not think of one
I had the most trouble with the pillar of autumn in reach although I haven't spent a whole lot of time playing the others.
I personally feel that Halo 2's Legendary is the hardest.
For each game:

Halo CE: Library by far

Halo 2: Sacred Icon/ Quarantine Zone

Halo 3: Cortana

Halo 3 ODST: Data Hive

Halo Reach: The Package

Halo 4: Shutdown

Overall Winner: The Library, followed by Sacred Icon and The Package.
Id say the library as well
Gravemind.

This mission almost made me not beat Halo 2 on Legendary my first time completing it. If you don't believe me, I recommend playing it again...
With each new Halo game a new set of challenges presents itself. Over the course of your time with this franchise, which mission on Legendary was the hardest you've ever played.
well i would say 1 Library, 2 Cortana, 3 Quarantine Zone. so the worst missions is Floodmissions
Halo 2 was without a doubt the hardest game in the series, with Halo CE/A as a second, but not close.

When someone says hardest legendary experience I've gone through, the first mission that comes to mind immediately was Oracle. The Heretic boss at the end of the level made me want to kill something.
Although Halo 2's Legendary campaign is by far the hardest, I think The Library from Halo:CE is the hardest mission, especially if you're trying to get specific achievements in that level. However, I spent ALOT of time getting those achievements when the first anniversary edition came out, so I'll at least have that experience going into the MCC.
Cairo Station. -Yoink- all those Elites on the hangar.

The Library isn't really that hard. Grab a Plasma Pistol and a Shotgun and start spamming and you can get through it without dying.
Shutdown, lol
LIBRARY!!!!
Most people say The Library...oddly enough that wasnt all that difficult for me personally. lol.
I played it on Legendary Solo earlier this year, and sure it had tough spots that took me some time, but overall it actually wasnt that incredibly difficult.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29