Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

HARDEST LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MISSION OF ALL TIME?

OP l l MoNaRcH l l

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. ...
  7. 29
So, basically all the flood levels.
GRAVEMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, basically all the flood levels.
Then, I'm sorry to say that you have to find slightly more effective methods when dealing with flood. First, you should keep in mind that they usually don't have any energy shield and that they usually are a swarming enemy. In all Halo games, the main strategy to take down flood is to focus on using weapons that effective against them.
Outskirts. Just. Outskirts.
Cortana in Halo 3, but all levels with flood are a challenge for me
Halo 2: Outskirts. Jackel snipers... I hate Jackel snipers.
Library
I know exactly what you mean and it took also a while for me when I got the IWHBYD skull which requires you to kill 7 waves of 7 Elite Ultra.

However, you do at least have the opportunity to skip most of the enemies in the first half of the mission which means you have can skip all of the Jackal Snipers near the narrow city streets and alleys.
Oh simple....every Halo 2 level
I haven't fought through it in mcc i just do the out of level glitch to skip it cause its just a pain
I can say that there are few missions in Halo 2 that are slightly easier than the other missions. Some of the easier missions are Armory (no enemies) and Oracle (mostly flood and no major bottlenecks). Then, there are missions which truly stands out when it comes to difficulty in Halo 2 like Gravemind (aka Gravegrind) and Regret (the mission you Regret doing) if you aren't playing on the original Xbox version or Vista version and using infinity clock glitch.
😂i was waiting for someone to say this. I agree, pretty much all of halo 2 is overly hard on legendary.
I would have to say the mission delta halo. simply cause the jackal snipers are everywhere and they just don't mess around.
Halo 2's Gravemind by far. You can (and most likely will) die within the first few seconds of loading in, before the chapter title on the bottom of the screen even has time to disappear.
Maybe Cortana in Halo 3
The hardest mission for me has to be The Library.
I completely agree with you on this one.

Someone told me that you can #RunLikeHell and would actually works.
Gerbi1jr wrote:
The hardest mission for me has to be The Library.
I completely agree with you on this one.

Someone told me that you can #RunLikeHell and would actually works.
The Library is actually a surprisingly easy mission in Halo 1 if you take it into a perspective. First of all, you should not progress too quickly as it's only unlimited enemy spawning in surprisingly few situations.

My main advice for completing the Library is to focus on having a Pistol and Shotgun as weaponry and then backtrack when enemies start spawning.
Cortana
Library. Easily takes the cake. Next for me is Cortana. When i was little, Cortana was the reason I didnt finish the campaign for like a month. I kept playing the whole campaign just to get to that mission to leave and do something else. Writing this as I am currently playing this damned mission.
For me, it is definitely that ODST level with the highway with no vehicles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. ...
  7. 29