2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
That Clickbait though lmao.
Way back then, all we had was pong. Played until the fights with my brother started, then the parental units took it away!
I hope your family can get better internet at some point. Until then, hang in there!
RIP people who don't have unlimited data, me recently included :(
It's not like they're dead.
Pingumumbo wrote:
That Clickbait though lmao.
Why do you say that?
Sluggage wrote:
Aren't they though
Way back then, all we had was pong. Played until the fights with my brother started, then the parental units took it away!
When I started playing video games, we didn't have any fancy-shmancy first person shooters! We had Pong! Pong and Space Invaders! And we had use coins to play them!

Okay, maybe that was a lie.

I started with Pokemon Gen III.
CMDR Kai wrote:
So yeah, I'm sad because my family's internet ran out and we can't play any games that require internet. So I can't check my Reqs, play with the new Magnums, or even play anything. And before you say, "Get off your lazy -Yoink- and get a job." Do you know any companies that would hire a 13 year old?

On a related note, I seem to recall being able to check my Reqs through Waypoint, but now I can't. What's up with that?
That's nothing, i'm sad because my girlfriend broke with me 3 days ago :(
Sluggage wrote:
Aren't they though
You are basically are Becuase almost everything is internet related
I thought it was already clear, 343i doesn't like offline gamers. Try TMCC campaigns, they even have split screen so you can play with friends
Sluggage wrote:
Aren't they though
No.
Sluggage wrote:
Sluggage wrote:
Aren't they though
No.
Oh.
I was grounded 4 a month. lol
Hi Sad, I'm CoverMyMeds. Nice to meet you!

Edit: this may be my most-liked comment ever. All of the long, emotionally driven posts that never got a like and you -Yoinks!- upvote my cheesy dad joke. I love this place lol :)
I am right there with ya. I have started some threads where I put a whole lot of time into them, and they get hardly any responses, but -Yoink- like this is at the top of the page. Like really? This should be in the frakin' General Discussion thread anyway. Oh well, all I can do is laugh, and keep hoping that some day we will get back to some actual Halo discussions around here.
Vaudeur wrote:
I was grounded 4 a month. lol
Pretty different then the conversation. He is talking about about having no more internet
He's basically talking about how he couldn't access halo. Neither could I.
Aw that sucks. My problem is that I have internet but that it rarely ever works right. Keeps cutting out, so I have to reset the modem. I get the same message every time that I can't reach the DNS servers.
Sluggage wrote:
Aren't they though
Funny! Haha yeah...

But anyway I noticed you're in these forums a lot. You keep quoting me in my long-barrel magnum thread lol
Sluggage wrote:
Aren't they though
Funny! Haha yeah...

But anyway I noticed you're in these forums a lot. You keep quoting me in my long-barrel magnum thread lol
I love discussing and seeing what everybody thinks about Halo related topics :)
Sluggage wrote:
Aren't they though
Funny! Haha yeah...

I love discussing and seeing what everybody thinks about Halo related topics :)
Cool! Me too. I used to frequent bungie forums a lot in my teen years. I miss those dudes being the halo guys.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8