Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Highest Killstreak/Multikill? (any Halo game)

OP MrWither334

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So I was playing some Halo 5 Infection Alpha Zombies and ended up getting a Killimanjaro, and I'm pretty happy about that. The stars aligned for once. But it got me thinking, "Do I just suck or is it a lot harder to get multi-kills in Halo than I thought?" So I ask, what is YOUR highest killstreak in any Halo game?
Do you mean kill streak or multikill? My highest kill streak was an unfrig in H5 (40+ kills in a row). My highest multikill has been a few past a killionnaire (10 kills within 4 seconds of each other)
The highest I ever got was 36 kills in Warzone Turbo, I wasn't bummed about losing the potential unfrig because the game was less than a minute from ending anyway.
You're asking me to remember games from over a decade ago, lol. I know I've gotten unfrigs which is 40 kills and I definitely gotten kills after them without dying so I'd say maybe high 40's or low 50's as a guess.
I've gotten a ton of Killionaires, some Perfections, and a single Unfrig in the past. My best Perfection was in BTB where I went 34 - 0 by hogging the sniper and Overshields.
109 kills, in Banshee, Halo Reach.
35+ spree in Halo 3 and in Killamanjaro in Halo 2
Unfrig. Ironically enough I only JUST got my first in Halo 5 (via Gauss hog). I did get 62 kills with the turret but I died twice I Think?
Dont think I've gotten higher than that.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Highest I ever got was 20 on Halo 3.
I got 5 kills within 10 seconds on Halo Reach once.
I got a gravemind medal in H4 once. That was my proudest achievements (in a full match without dying).
26 in warzone(i didnt play much)
Killionare in infection.
I also got a 25 kills in arena slayer without dying once, it was ridiculously hard
Unfrig. Ironically enough I only JUST got my first in Halo 5 (via Gauss hog). I did get 62 kills with the turret but I died twice I Think?
I some how got 65 kills in warzone on my favourite map:escape from ARC, I died like 3 times
I H4Q3R I wrote:
I some how got 65 kills in warzone on my favourite map:escape from ARC, I died like 3 times
Killer orca do you remember me from infection, I played quite alot with you
Highest amount of kills I ever gotten was 41 kills on a match of BTB on Halo Reach. It was unbelievable for me as I'm usually a noob when it comes to big team.
I H4Q3R I wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
I dont think so, I havent played Infection in well over a year
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Highest killstreak was in Warzone standard on Darkstar a few months back. I had gotten to the upper 30's in kill count using a Phaeton Helios, but got taken down due to an Endgame shot I couldn't dodge. I'm not so much proud of that occurrence so much as the most recent encounter I had in Reach.

It was a BTB match on Boneyard. I was going ham in the Banshee and my teammates did a great job of locking down the main play area (where the scorpion and SinoViet center are), so much so that we ended up effectively spawn camping them. Predictably, most of their team quit out, except for one guy who refused to leave and was hiding somewhere. Since nobody could find him, my guys started betraying each other and then bailed too, leaving just me and him.

I took the Banshee to the other side of the map where he was hiding in one of those orange and grey shacks. I killed him a few more times to earn an Untouchable and my first ever Perfection in Reach before the game timer ran out. I feel kinda sorry for the guy, but props to him for not bailing like everyone else.
I H4Q3R I wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
Same, your name sounds way too familiar
I H4Q3R I wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
Same, your name sounds way too familiar
I play other stuff. I used to grind Warzone super hard for a bit
online or split-screen? I mean I used to own some friends who didn't play often. we'd play to 50 and it was usually 50-0. online I think I've only managed a streak of like 20.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2