Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

How 343 should handle invasion

OP the H4MM3RH34D

This was originally going to be called warzone invasion and then I reflected on the train wreck that would become so I decided to just create the ideal invasion from my point of view.
Spartans vs promethian Knights.
there needs to be a mixture of new maps and warzone maps (divided by phases of course.) the warzone maps would carry objectives based on the map just like invasion (more on that at the end of this post.)
There is no need for loadouts, so weapons for both sides would be on the map.
Spartans would as they are and the knights would be larger targets but have more shields, be slightly slower, have more melee damage but slower melee. Knights would be blue and Spartans red
Map objectives
escape from arc:
phase 1; Spartans must defend the central science station from promethian attack, If they fail, phase 2; the promethians must carry a bomb to the mines to blow them up along with the rest of the station, if armed, phase 3; both teams have 5 minutes to clear an LZ for extraction (hence "escape".)
Raid on apex7
phase 1; promethians must mount a defensive against Spartans trying to capture the beach, if they fail, phase 2; promethians must stop the Spartans from raiding technology and info from the center base, if they fail, phase 3; Spartans must all make it to the beach to be picked up.
Skirmish at darkstar
phase 1; fight over the ship complex to gain control of the ship and use it's weapons to defend against the players who didn't get control of the ship in phase 2; the players who lost phase one must regroup at the ice caves and grab a bomb to then fight their way to the inside of the ship complex (where endurance of will spawned before the refresh) and blow it up which puts both teams at phase 3; in which it becomes an elimination style game with 3 lives only.
cant think of anything for battle of noctus or march in storm break. If you made it here give your thoughts and constructive criticism and if you want make something for the two maps I left out.
This was originally going to be called warzone invasion and then I reflected on the train wreck that would become so I decided to just create the ideal invasion from my point of view.
there needs to be a mixture of new maps and warzone maps (divided by phases of course.) the warzone maps would carry objectives based on the map just like invasion (more on that at the end of this post.)
Spartans would as they are and the knights would be larger targets but have more shields, be slightly slower, have more melee damage but slower melee. Knights would be blue and Spartans red
Map objectives
escape from arc:
phase 1; Spartans must defend the central science station from promethian attack, If they fail, phase 2; the promethians must carry a bomb to the mines to blow them up along with the rest of the station, if armed, phase 3; both teams have 5 minutes to clear an LZ for extraction (hence "escape".)
Raid on apex7
phase 1; promethians must mount a defensive against Spartans trying to capture the beach, if they fail, phase 2; promethians must stop the Spartans from raiding technology and info from the center base, if they fail, phase 3; Spartans must all make it to the beach to be picked up.
Skirmish at darkstar
phase 1; fight over the ship complex to gain control of the ship and use it's weapons to defend against the players who didn't get control of the ship in phase 2; the players who lost phase one must regroup at the ice caves and grab a bomb to then fight their way to the inside of the ship complex (where endurance of will spawned before the refresh) and blow it up which puts both teams at phase 3; in which it becomes an elimination style game with 3 lives only.
cant think of anything for battle of noctus or march in storm break. If you made it here give your thoughts and constructive criticism and if you want make something for the two maps I left out.
Or just bring back normal invasion and Firefight instead of trying to put their own twist on it,which has been shown to be not well received
Map objectives
escape from arc:
Raid on apex7
Skirmish at darkstar
Or just bring back normal invasion and Firefight instead of trying to put their own twist on it,which has been shown to be not well received
^^^ Reach Invasion will be best invasion.