Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] How Jul 'Mdama is actually still alive.

OP Matrillex

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Despite what you saw Jul 'Mdama is still alive because he is an immortal god with many clones. He is also secretly the Master Chief! How you ask? Because he is also a shapshifter. The real Chief died way before Reach. He is also Captain Lasky. Captain Del Rio was right not to trust the Chief. HE KNEW! That's why Lasky AKA
JUL MDAMA REPLACED HIM! WITH HIMSELF! A CLONE OF HIMSELF! It was his plan all along. He destroyed the Covenant to take over it! And now he is in control of the Infinity too! He even controls the Swords of Sanghelios because he has been using mind control on the Arbiter! Not just the Swords of Sanghelios but ONI too; he was the founder! Soon he will use the Arbiter to kill off Fireteam Osiris and every one else who poses a threat to him. It's just a matter of time before he is in control of it all of life and existence!
I know right? I thought I was the only one thinking this way!
You forgot the part about grunts breathing millions of tiny Jul 'Mdamas through their masks, and the flood being failed clones of him.
gunduck10 wrote:
You forgot the part about grunts breathing millions of tiny Jul 'Mdamas through their masks, and the flood being failed clones of him.
How could I forget such an important part!?
Matrillex wrote:
gunduck10 wrote:
It's all good, there's almost too much to remember in the rich lore of Jul 'Mdama.
I can't believe that!
And Jul 'Mdama is actually the Didact! The Didact actually died in his imprisonment, so Jul made a clone of himself and took his place.
IrishLaws5 wrote:
And Jul 'Mdama is actually the Didact! The Didact actually died in his imprisonment, so Jul made a clone of himself and took his place.
Not only that, but Jul 'Mdidact created the prometheans out of other Jul' Mdama clones! Even all the crawlers!
Wow... Fascinating
A nuclear bomb just went off in my head. I am now going to have to rethink everything I have thought about in my life. But on a different note. FOR THE COVENANT!!!!
Matrillex wrote:
Despite what you saw Jul 'Mdama is still alive because he is an immortal god with many clones. He is also secretly the Master Chief! How you ask? Because he is also a shapshifter. The real Chief died way before Reach. He is also Captain Lasky. Captain Del Rio was right not to trust the Chief. HE KNEW! That's why Lasky AKA
JUL MDAMA REPLACED HIM! WITH HIMSELF! A CLONE OF HIMSELF! It was his plan all along. He destroyed the Covenant to take over it! And now he is in control of the Infinity too! He even controls the Swords of Sanghelios because he has been using mind control on the Arbiter! Not just the Swords of Sanghelios but ONI too; he was the founder! Soon he will use the Arbiter to kill off Fireteam Osiris and every one else who poses a threat to him. It's just a matter of time before he is in control of it all of life and existence!
Don't forget the part where he created the forerunners as a way to start the covenant! AND THE COVENANT IS JUST A BUNCH OF SELF CLONES OF MDAMA!
Lol, I gotta say I was a bit disappointed when he died in the FIRST MISSION, but now I feel like the covenant can only improve. Jul'Mdama was very different from the previous covenant leaders. Before him, the covenant was more about the religion than having powerful weapons. If some religious crazy dude with a lot of power shows up and takes control, I feel like they covenant can go back to being one of humanity's greatest threats in the galaxy.
Matrillex wrote:
Don't forget the part where he created the forerunners as a way to start the covenant! AND THE COVENANT IS JUST A BUNCH OF SELF CLONES OF MDAMA!
Except the grunts! Way to much epicness. Jul 'Mdama could never match such amazingness.!
gunduck10 wrote:
Matrillex wrote:
gunduck10 wrote:
It's all good, there's almost too much to remember in the rich lore of Jul 'Mdama.
Indeed, so much! We need an entire new series on nothing but his greatness!
I Don't Get It.
gunduck10 wrote:
IrishLaws5 wrote:
Not only that, but Jul 'Mdidact created the prometheans out of other Jul' Mdama clones! Even all the crawlers!
And Jul is also the Librarian! He made a female clone of himself because he was lonely and wanted a wife!
Ehhhh
Ehhhhhhhhhhh, eh ehh, ehhh ehhh....
Matrillex wrote:
OK.
Do I have to play Spartan ops to understand the whole halo 5 story.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3