Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] How Jul 'Mdama is actually still alive.

OP Matrillex

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Wow... I'm speechless...
It all comes together! Shoutout to the Ultimate Pokémon Theory reference.
It all makes sense now! Halo 5 campaign is actually so amazing when you put this all together. herpderp :)
You cant froget the part where the firing of the halo arrays is just a bunch of Jul' Madams flying around the galaxy killing everybody with an energy sword.
Do I have to play Spartan ops to understand the whole halo 5 story.
You pretty much have to know everything about 343's crazy plot thing it's got going on outside the games.
You forgot how jul mdama was also the original gravemind who descended from the head precursor.
gunduck10 wrote:
You pretty much have to know everything about 343's crazy plot thing it's got going on outside the games.
That is bullsh*t because I am not very interested in the halo books and the movies. Why can't they just make some of them games. In halo 3 Master Chief was frozen and locked but some people did not know how it happened. Then this comic came out. That comic should have been in the game. This was also the same problem with bungie but not so much because they related to the story. Halo 5 and Halo 4 are don't even connect a single bit.
gunduck10 wrote:
That is bullsh*t because I am not very interested in the halo books and the movies. Why can't they just make some of them games. In halo 3 Master Chief was frozen and locked but some people did not know how it happened. Then this comic came out. That comic should have been in the game. This was also the same problem with bungie but not so much because they related to the story. Halo 5 and Halo 4 are don't even connect a single bit.
You can get the basics of it but it's complicated.
I can see the reasons for terminals but not for books or movies. While master chief was asleep, we could've been introduced to other teams like black team, grey team, what ever team. They could've made Spartan assault and Spartan strike FPS.
I can see the reasons for terminals but not for books or movies. While master chief was asleep, we could've been introduced to other teams like black team, grey team, what ever team. They could've made Spartan assault and Spartan strike FPS.
And as in introduced, I mean video game campaign.
There is no race other than the Jul. The Jul'man race is the master race. All the Forerunners and Flood were all clones of himself. Humans, Covenant. We're all equally Jul. Jul is the true Precursor, the true tier 0 race that created life in our galaxy.
He is the one who will enforce the Mantle of M'dama on the galaxy with the Guardians, alongside Cortana Jul, Jul Eternal, and his Promethean M'damas.

*I love these silly posts on the forums. Sometimes you need a break from all the common hate slander posts for a bit of humor.* ^-^
THIS IS IT
Please don't revive old topics thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3