4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
Seit Anfang an!
Is this German?
I started with Halo 2 in either 2004 or 2005 at a friends house doing some good old split screen co-op. Was hooked immediately. That was elementary school. Now I'm finishing up college and I'm still addicted.
TobyMac01 wrote:
I have played halo since I was 5 now I'm 13,First I played halo ce then halo 2,halo 3,halo wars,halo 4 and halo 5 also I played halo odst for a hour.I'm a big fan of halo ce,2,3 and wars but halo 4,5 (made by 343) I didn't like halo 4's gameplay because the guns weren't balanced and halo 5 has req packes and it's campaign seemed rushed.Tell me how long you have played.
You were born in 2003 and began playing in 2008 (when you were 5) note when the Xbox 360 had first launched in 2007. Explain to me how you got the original Xbox and both Halo games which had become quite rare (only CE) since it had been 7 years since the first Halo game was released. I'm not trying to "de-bunk" you I want to know so I might get another one and play the originals on the original.
In my hometown of Redmond, you could find good ol Xbox's at goodwill tis' far the eye can see
I started in 2002/2003.
I was probably 9 or 10. I'm 25 now and still a huge fan
Since I was 6 stared with the combat evolved and now with halo5 so 7 years.
It is way more than 7 years between CE to H5. Did you play CE when another game was in it's prime?
I have played since Halo: CE in 2002.
Sacr3d wrote:
It is way more than 7 years between CE to H5. Did you play CE when another game was in it's prime?
Yes
Been playing with Halo CE since around 2005-2006ish. Still one of my top games of all time.
Zilla 2K wrote:
TobyMac01 wrote:
I have played halo since I was 5 now I'm 13,First I played halo ce then halo 2,halo 3,halo wars,halo 4 and halo 5 also I played halo odst for a hour.I'm a big fan of halo ce,2,3 and wars but halo 4,5 (made by 343) I didn't like halo 4's gameplay because the guns weren't balanced and halo 5 has req packes and it's campaign seemed rushed.Tell me how long you have played.
You were born in 2003 and began playing in 2008 (when you were 5) note when the Xbox 360 had first launched in 2007. Explain to me how you got the original Xbox and both Halo games which had become quite rare (only CE) since it had been 7 years since the first Halo game was released. I'm not trying to "de-bunk" you I want to know so I might get another one and play the originals on the original.
In my hometown of Redmond, you could find good ol Xbox's at goodwill tis' far the eye can see
Richmond, Virginia? If so thank you, I live not to far from there.
Being playing since 2007 on CE, so roughly 5000 hours
since halo 3
Since Halo CE Launch. LAN Party central. I would say in the massive amount of hours I have dedicated to the game 97% of those hours are MP. For Halo 2 Launch we had 20 people at one point. So we had a bench for a LAN Party. It was crazy fun! I still gather friends but the Halo 5 not having split screen we have only had one night so far. We sadly launched H5 with a Reach LAN party because we didn't have enough hardware to support 12 people for H5.
8 years I've been playing halo. It's amazing thinking that I've been playing for that long.
Since before CE's launch (thank you uncle at Microsoft).
I have not regretted a single moment of it.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Maybe 6, 7 years. Technically.
since halo:ce when i was 10. never stopped loving halo.
I got into Halo really late since Reach was my first Halo game and I regret not playing it sooner and I have beaten every single game in the series aside from Spartan Strike and its one of my favorite game franchises.
I was 18 when CE came out in 2001 and I still play Halo to this day. Do the math that makes me 34 this year. Proof positive that you can still be a productive member of society and a gamer at the same time. lol
Since Halo 2 came out and I was only 6 at the time. First seeing the flood just about made me -Yoink- my pants.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13