OP Stormsword7775

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Kaboose is the best, change my mind.
I've been a RVB fan since the early days
I’ve been a fan since the beginning. Unfortunately I haven’t watched it for a few seasons. I just started it back up since it’s on Netflix
I love Caboose, but Tex is my favorite
One of my friends got me into it around the time Halo 3 was new. I rewatched every episode in 2014 that was released until that point but haven’t gone back to it since. I love everything they do with that show because it’s all put together so well. Gotta go back to it at some point.
Red vs Blue is actually what made me find out about Halo in the first place, recently.
Big fan, I've rewatched series way to many times and I still love it. Wash is my favorite
OHMIGOSH SOMEONE MADE AN RVB THREAD

But seriously, Red vs. Blue is my favorite TV series of all time, and it's not even on TV! My favorite season is Reconstruction and guess what: Tucker is best. Sex jokes and a sword is a combo that can't be beat. He's the reason my favorite color is aqua!
It me, Ya boi Dank, I love RVB
I honestly haven't seen any RvB since they were using CE to make them. Been debating on catching up, but there's A LOT to catch up on. And I heard either A: There was a large part of the story where it suddenly stopped being comedy and took itself serious (which just... No...), or B: It still takes itself too seriously (Even worse).

I used to actually have an account on their site, and was quite active of the forums there. Surprised to find that Rooster Teeth also had other stuff. But RvB was quite obviously where it was at. That must've been... '07? '08 maybe? Ages ago by this point.
I honestly haven't seen any RvB since they were using CE to make them. Been debating on catching up, but there's A LOT to catch up on. And I heard either A: There was a large part of the story where it suddenly stopped being comedy and took itself serious (which just... No...), or B: It still takes itself too seriously (Even worse).

I used to actually have an account on their site, and was quite active of the forums there. Surprised to find that Rooster Teeth also had other stuff. But RvB was quite obviously where it was at. That must've been... '07? '08 maybe? Ages ago by this point.
They added a real storyline with some serious elements, but it never stopped being funny if that's what you're worried about.

They added a real storyline with some serious elements, but it never stopped being funny if that's what you're worried about.
Partially? I'm more worried about the serious tone of things over powering the comedy, and only because it started out as comedy.

Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons. All comedy, but we're able to touch on serious issues and sometimes pretty fairly deep too, but kept their comedy (as crude as it was and is).

If its gonna go from comedy to Halo drama than I'd rather not be bothered, there's a reason I stopped watching TV and movies.
I'm a long time fan, picked it up around episode 92. I love the story that it creates, building off the Halo Universe so much that it could almost be considered it's own Universe the characters all play of each other very well and the animation is what inspired me to become an animator myself. It's amazing to see that they are in their 16th season now.
I mean just look at my gamertag.
I Started watching RVB last year and I loved It! My favorite season is project freelancer or season 10. My favorite characters are Washington and Felix. but if i had to choose reds and blues. It would be Caboose and Simmons.
I’ve been a fan since the beginning. Unfortunately I haven’t watched it for a few seasons. I just started it back up since it’s on Netflix
Same!
I'm a big fan of it. I'm actually in the middle of having a rvb marathon.
I'm a big fan of it. I'm actually in the middle of having a rvb marathon.
I'm doing the exact same. I'm on project freelancer right now.
I've watched RVB since day one and have researched it many times. It's my favorite thing to watch when im working on something or if i have a few mins at work to sit down.
I miss Church.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3