How much do you love halo

OP OrangutanIsBae

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo is the one of first games I played. First played it when CE came out when I as 1 so it litterally controls my life. Also OP maybe this should have gone in general discussion.
I love it enough to where I play it and recognize it as Halo even when it makes changes. It's the best out there.

Playing since the launch of CE, Halo is Halo as long as it feels like Halo. Which Halo 5 does.
"I love Halo so much, I wanna take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant" -Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

^ I concur
I love it so much I fight with fanboys online just to try and make it better.
I hate halo. That's why I've played every game, own a whole lot of halo Merch.
I love Halo a lot. But I'm having an affair with a little tart named Destiny. I think I've already caught something off her because I can't shoot like I used to in Halo.

I think I've got aim assist AIDS.
I love it so much that I waste my time debating with people over the internet about mechanics in way to make Halo better.
When my daughter was born I made sure her initials were "DMR." My wife had no clue why I wanted to name her what I did.
So much that I came back after Halo 4.
I love Halo's 1-Reach save for the Halo wars series, Halo 4 at first I thought was a joke, then the more I played it, the more I grew to like it, unlike Halo 5, whereas the more I play it, the more I want to gouge my eyes out with a plastic spork.
It's my favorite game series and I will remain loyal to it till the end.
I love Halo's 1-Reach save for the Halo wars series, Halo 4 at first I thought was a joke, then the more I played it, the more I grew to like it, unlike Halo 5, whereas the more I play it, the more I want to gouge my eyes out with a plastic spork.
I interesting,the only thing halo 4 did better then halo 5 was the mp maps
"I love Halo so much, I wanna take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant" -Tracy Jordan, 30 Rock

^ I concur
This since well, Halo is my baby.
I hate halo. That's why I've played every game, own a whole lot of halo Merch.
Sarcazzzz... you need a Waypoint medal for that one.
Halo is the one of first games I played. First played it when CE came out when I as 1 so it litterally controls my life. Also OP maybe this should have gone in general discussion.
I'm curious, how does one play a game as a one year old?
tsassi wrote:
No clue. I played Halo 2 as my first Halo game when I was 4 or 5. I kept dying but loved the game and the MP.
tsassi wrote:
When your parents are gamers, and also give the one year old the bad controller... then load up the game on the lowest difficulty and let the kid figure it out. Granted a one year old would be awful at the game, or even remember it... parents are good though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3