How much do you love halo

OP OrangutanIsBae

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
A lot
When my daughter was born I made sure her initials were "DMR." My wife had no clue why I wanted to name her what I did.
She will grow up to become a wonderful marksman in Halo...
It's my favorite game series and I will remain loyal to it till the end.
You are not the only one... Halo has influenced my life majorly...Through the thick and thin...I'll be there till the end... to pay my respects on how much it has shaped the person I am today...
How much do you love halo
I love Halo's 1-Reach save for the Halo wars series, Halo 4 at first I thought was a joke, then the more I played it, the more I grew to like it, unlike Halo 5, whereas the more I play it, the more I want to gouge my eyes out with a plastic spork.
I interesting,the only thing halo 4 did better then halo 5 was the mp maps
I feel like Halo 4 also balanced out the mechanics a lot more tha Halo 5, sure we had armor abilites, but really, the only OP ability in 4 was Jet pack, the sentry was a joke because 3 BR shots and it's dead, Promy vision only last about 12 seconds, and everything else, I dunno just made the game seem more fun, like every other title, Halo 4 had a high "fun" aspect, something Halo 5 sorely lacks.
I love it enough to want to play at least an hour of it every day.
Halo fue uno de mis juegos favoritos desde que salio la saga.
Altogether I've spent 42 days total time playing the different halo games. I'm both proud and a little ashamed of this.
I fell in love with halo the day it came out for xbox. My friend and I played the campaign the whole night. I've played every halo period. I love halo, probably more than I like to admit
I like it, I like it a lot.
I love Halo franchise so much I finished the Halo 5 campaign. I don't love it enough to play 12/15 of those missions ever again. Halo is love, Halo is life.
IT IS IN MY BLOOD :)
I've always loved it.
I have loved it since halo ce. I have liked every halo game to date, ce-5.
I love it so much. I play it everyday
I love it enough to get into pointless debates to defend it when it is sencessly bashed by bungie elitists. Solid 10/10.
When my daughter was born I made sure her initials were "DMR." My wife had no clue why I wanted to name her what I did.
That was beautiful.
I love halo I've been playing since Halo CE and every game after. If I want to relax and play with no skill I'll go to call of duty or seige.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3