OP HaloChief

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Basically everyone who is not directly saying their age is a teenager.

Me? I'm approximately 51.6 Venetian Days old. If I can math right.
I may have a month or two on you, but this is still essentially a thanks for not making me the oldest living Halo player - and a shout out to McFlucknuckles too. Now if only 343 would do an armor variant with a walker attachment. Or at least a cane.
Oh, don't worry. I think Star Wars has you covered on that front. I'm actually kinda surprised about the numbers I'm seeing here. I mean, I was expecting a lot of 20 somethings and 30 somethings and even 40s-50s (hell my dad is like 53 and he still plays. And he's a judge!), but I wasn't expecting this many teens. Then again, I could be grossly exaggerating things.
8 in Martian years.
So 15 from my calculations? Either I am right or my calculations are off.
8 in Martian years.
You would be correct.
This is so weird because people a just shouting out there ages and some are giving math problems.
8 in Martian years.
You would be correct.
Sweet.
@@ is my age, turned @@ # months ago.
I will give few clues that will help you find my age.
  • I haven't reached the 50s yet.
  • The sum of all factors in my age x divided with my age x is between the interval 2.1<x<2.25< strong="">.
Someone will be the lucky person to be the first to find my age.
44? Fingers crossed...
I can say you are a bit off. 44 has the ratio ≈1.9 which isn't nearly inside of the interval. I would suggest give the problem another attempt. I made sure that 1 is possible and if you find an age that do meat the requirements but isn't my age, I will let you know.
in a couple weeks, 17.
JohannDB wrote:
I look and sound like an 18 year old but I'm so much younger.

Hint:I am younger than Wraith0912 and 2 of his numbers combine,like(91 etc.),I am older than that and the bigger digit - the smaller digit = How much you need to add to the number above to get my age.

These hints are confusing I know even I was confused.But if anyone somehow gets my age right,I will give that person an imaginary cookie.
This is so weird because people a just shouting out there ages and some are giving math problems.
Well, we "dense, incapable" shooter-players need something to keep our minds active because supposedly we're too mentally incapable of math. Because there's no s t r a t e g y involved in a competitive game.
I'm 19
8 in Martian years.
You would be correct.
Really, wow? I always pictured you being in your mid 20's minimum from how composed and thoughtout your posts are.
14, 15 in August, but people say I sound 16.
8 in Martian years.
You would be correct.
Really, wow? I always pictured you being in your mid 20's minimum from how composed and thoughtout your posts are.
Yep, 15. I like to think that I'm fairly mature, so it's nice to see that I at least appear that way to someone.
8 in Martian years.
You would be correct.
Yep, 15. I like to think that I'm fairly mature, so it's nice to see that I at least appear that way to someone.
You definitely do, I would have pegged you for twice that. Carry yourself everywhere like you do here on Waypoint and you're gonna go far. *thumbs up*
I'm 20 actually turning 21 soon
21 myself :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5