Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] How to Effectively Kill the Moderators in Halo 5

OP Fishztikz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So, I have decided, since snickerdoodle wants to "Super-ban" me due to a recent game on Plaza, that I shall make a dedicated thread on the most efficient way to kill the moderators before I'm Super-Banned. For now, I only have snickerdoodle, Ka Five, and WulfwoodSins, but hopefully the list will grow as I face the other mods which will likely never happen :/

SNICKERDOODLE!

Obviously, I'd like to start by giving tactical tactics on snickerdoodle, the mod who seems to be a "little" bit of a sore loser. She seems to walk across the middle of the map quite a bit, so you will likely find her there at least once or twice if you decide to camp with a sniper. Speaking of snipers, if you get stuck on her team, make SURE you do not allow her to get a hand on the sniper. Ka Five usually does a good job on this, but he can't always keep her away, which leads to stuff like this. But, if you are on the opposing team, be sure to conserve your sniper ammo, as she will come to you, making your job easy. Also, when her team is down, with Ka Five's help, they set up a strategic AFK trap. This is where snickerdoodle AFKs off spawn, and Ka Five hangs around in a dark corner to kill you as you attack the AFK snickz. But, with the right weapon, you can kill her before Ka Five kills you.

WULFWOODSINS!

I don't have much on WulfwoodSins (mainly because my team kept stealing my kills on him) but he doesn't seem to pay attention to the motion sensor when there are enemies nearby, or even teammate death markers for that matter. He seems rather unsure of himself on which way to go, as you can constantly find him making U turns to go right instead of left. To take him out, I recommend you take an unexpected approach, and if you catch him by surprise, he may shoot sporadically, which gives a stunning resemblance to the common Scout

KA FIVE!

Ka Five is quite a formidable opponent, and seems to traverse the map very fast. The only thing missing is somebody yelling "Run Forrest run!" behind him. However, despite being quite a mobile player, you can easily beat him down if you catch him sliding around corners. Also, since he always has to keep the sniper away from doodle, he had to learn to play with snipers, and has been taught well. Even if Ka Five seems too good for you alone, you can attack with a few of your teammates. The best place to ambush him is around the sniper spawn, as he is always there when the timer hits 0.

I will be sure to add other tactics as I play other mods, just using alternate accounts since this will be my last post before I'm super banned, what ever that means.
The audacity you have is equal to your demise.
Good luck and Farewell on your travels to nowhere.
The clips were funny... Good Job!
lol, the funny thing is they try hard and still lose to anything they play lol.
Lol made me laugh
Decent clips, now to wait for one of our lovely admins to lock this thread.
I'm a bit confused is this a Joke or was he/she serious with the banning thing?
If so he/she is abusing his/her position. :0
YAMl CHAN wrote:
Super duper banned
banned
stckrboy wrote:
YAMl CHAN wrote:
Super duper banned
Haha :'D
bold move revealing the secrets of the moderators, I'd find some cover and get some help from the Innies because ONI is coming for you
LOL this is funny
This being a forum, guess it wasn't the thread i was expecting. Came in wondering why wasn't this locked. Still, good post op.
Now I can take down the team single-handed >:D
Following post cause this is interesting

Also I want to see how long until this post gets locked
bold move revealing the secrets of the moderators, I'd find some cover and get some help from the Innies because ONI is coming for you
#HuntTheTruth
YAMl CHAN wrote:
#HuntTheTruth
I think we're going to need Blue Team for this...
stckrboy wrote:
YAMl CHAN wrote:
Super duper banned
You want me to put the hammer down!?
This is awesome. The analysis on the gameplay is fairly accurate. Ka Five and doodle do a great job at TKing. Just saying.
I'm still a bit confused on the "Super-Ban" thing. I was kinda hoping snickerdoodle would've been here to show me by now. She knew this thread was coming..
stckrboy wrote:
YAMl CHAN wrote:
Super duper banned
No, YOU shall be Super Duper banned!I still wish the average joes could embed gifs on the site.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3