Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

How would you react if Disney bought Halo from MS?

OP TRUe REDEMPTI0N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Bring on the Disney empire. I'm here for it.
With the acquisition of Fox's assets, doesn't the government have to get involved to ensure that Disney doesn't have too much power?
If you're turning this political, I'm locking it.
Nah, nah, I'm not turning it political. If I remember, a certain organization can't have such a monopoly in a certain market that this deal has to go through some agency (I think FCC) to make sure this is cool. Don't worry man, not trying to turn this political, keeping it on the entertainment :)
Yes, the FCC.

As far as Disney acquiring Halo.......That would make Cortana a Disney princess which would be interesting for her to be at the Disney parks. You'd have a girl walking around with basically nothing on but a full body blue stocking lol
Or maybe, because of Halo 5, she would have that... armor... whatever.
With the acquisition of Fox's assets, doesn't the government have to get involved to ensure that Disney doesn't have too much power?
Nah, nah, I'm not turning it political. If I remember, a certain organization can't have such a monopoly in a certain market that this deal has to go through some agency (I think FCC) to make sure this is cool. Don't worry man, not trying to turn this political, keeping it on the entertainment :)
Yes, the FCC.

As far as Disney acquiring Halo.......That would make Cortana a Disney princess which would be interesting for her to be at the Disney parks. You'd have a girl walking around with basically nothing on but a full body blue stocking lol
Disney would probably retcon Halo 5 :'D
Yes, the FCC.

Retcon the game and give us, something Halo yes, but probably VERY one-sided... just like Rebels -_- The UNSC would then win every single war and battle. If mere rebels can take out even Death Troopers then the Marines would simply mop the floor with a Guardian lol
Yes, the FCC.

Retcon the game and give us, something Halo yes, but probably VERY one-sided... just like Rebels -_- The UNSC would then win every single war and battle. If mere rebels can take out even Death Troopers then the Marines would simply mop the floor with a Guardian lol
Yes, the FCC.

Yes yes but wait....they'll rename the rebels to something more "modern" for the younger generation to relate to.
I would feel screwed if that happens, I don't hate Disney but I don't want them to own everything. I don't even think Halo can make it to the list of criteria for even Disney to buy it.
To be honest, recently, Disney has turned everything they have bought to gold in my opinion, I would LOVE it. But I has to be done right. If they kept it as an Xbox exclusive and managed to bring the community together again, I would be all in.
To be honest, recently, Disney has turned everything they have bought to gold in my opinion, I would LOVE it. But I has to be done right. If they kept it as an Xbox exclusive and managed to bring the community together again, I would be all in.
While that's true, I think Disney doesn't really get the gaming industry. Also, they would have to make a deal with the console companies, of which MS is one of the 3. I think MS will always own Halo.
If they managed to split the Star Wars community, then Disney would never, in any chance, unite the Halo community. They might perhaps split it even more.
Disney has done good stuff with Marvel and Star Wars imo, so I think they’d do some good stuff with Halo too.
Outrages that’s all I would say
While that's true, I think Disney doesn't really get the gaming industry. Also, they would have to make a deal with the console companies, of which MS is one of the 3. I think MS will always own Halo.
I get that. I get that they probably wouldn't be the best at MAKING Halo, but I feel they would be good at being the new oversight on whoever was making it.
DoubleSama wrote:
Would this make Cortana a Disney princess? I'm ready for a Disney style animated Halo movie with plenty of songs to sing along to.
*In frozen tune*
Kill the grunt kill the grunt turn birthday skull on so I can see confetti!!!
Stab stab stab...stab stab stab with my razzzooorr sharp macheteeee!!!
Here I ammmm. In my base TBagging a marineeeee
Let the enemies come innn I could never kill them anyway*
Plz don't kill me lol😥
vRakunz wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
Would this make Cortana a Disney princess? I'm ready for a Disney style animated Halo movie with plenty of songs to sing along to.
*In frozen tune*
Plz don't kill me lol😥
Lol. I needed a good laugh.
vRakunz wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
*In frozen tune*
Plz don't kill me lol😥
Lol. I needed a good laugh.
Thanks I was hoping it would be funny glad someone laughed
vRakunz wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
*In frozen tune*
Plz don't kill me lol😥
And then there going to screw up MCs back story. They probably will have his parents die and an evil cousin.
Gave me a good chuckle 😂😂
Nooooo. :( Halo 5 was rated T, we don't need Disney making it a E10+ game!
Halo has always kinda been a T-rated series. It only really got an M rating due to the Flood.
Halo has always kinda been a T-rated series. It only really got an M rating due to the Flood.
Halo 4 didn't have Flood, yet it got an M rating.
Not to mention that no one really cares what's the ESRB rating. But for Halo being downaged from M to T only means in a reduction of gory stuff... which is bad -_-
Depression.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7