1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I love Halo and sometimes enjoy other FPS games. I tried to get into Far Cry 5 but I could not stop thinking about Halo 5 matchmaking. Everything about Halo is the top topic that I think about everyday The lore, matchmaking, books, campaigns, HCS and anything Halo. If you're into Halo like I am add me on Xbox Live because I want to surround myself with people like me and I can learn something from anybody. So what's your favorite thing about Halo?
I dont know whats my favourite thing.I think Halo as a whole is great.
I have periods where i'm on and off Halo, the first being a dumb kid in 2004 playing CE. I stopped playing Halo after halo 4 released and only came back recently. In the past year i've been feeling nostalgic playing Halo CE and Halo 2 multiplayer on MCC, and even though i personally don't think Halo 5 is the best Halo game and is a "true" halo experience, i've enjoyed playing that recently. So yeah, Halo is good right now for me :)
Me too
I love Halo, too. Asking what's my favorite thing about Halo is like asking what's my favorite thing about the ocean.
My favourite thing about halo is the story.
The lore and story for Halo are probably the best aspects about it.
The infection is my favorite thing in halo I've got numerous days in halo 5 infection and played a little bit of reach infection halo 5 has the best infection to date though
I love Halo, too. Asking what's my favorite thing about Halo is like asking what's my favorite thing about the ocean.
Well said.

Halo brings sci-fi, action, drama, and competitiveness into one place, and encapsulates most of what I enjoy (and like to spent my time engaged in). CE was the reason I bought an Xbox and was also the sole cause of my shift from playing sporting games (Madden) to FPS. And man, Marty's music in the first trilogy was just masterful.

Hard to say anything other than the Halo universe totally captivated me and keeps me coming back.
As cheesy as it sounds, the community is the best part of Halo
As cheesy as it sounds, the community is the best part of Halo
Well the community here is genuinely a lot nicer to interact with compared to the old Bungie Halo forums, though the conversations aren't as plentiful.

I've been playing Halo since the original on release day, I haven't missed a main title release day since. Halo will probably go down as my top favorite franchise.
Halo is the beginning and end for me in gaming. I used to play other games but once I had kids and didn't have the time I decided that Halo was the franchise for me. I may play some star wars or a few other games with the kids but when I'm play by myself it's Halo.
Well, its lore, campaigns, armor and weapon designs, its soundtrack and their MP playlists and maps (especially Halo 4's)
Also, on a side note, its good to see some never get tired of saying how much they love this franchise :D
I have a love/hate relationship with halo.
Split screen. Oh wait...
It's all about the story for me, and every single Halo campaign has impressed me, even the Spartan games and Halo 5. I listen to Hunt the Truth and I read the books, reflecting on the "glorious wealth of knowledge," to paraphrase Cortana from Halo: CE. The multiplayer is fun, but the story and the lore is not only fun, but captivating as well.
Halo is in my legitimate skin cells and DNA makeup.
best thing about halo is the community
The 1v1 gun fights is my favourite thing about Halo, nothing else lived up to that for me.
I love the story and all of the shipping I get to do with John and Cortana.
( *w*)

but tbh, I like a lot about Halo, the story, the characters. I don't know, there's just a lot to love about it. I think a lot of games feel like a first person shooter with a story, but Halo feels like a story that happens to be a first person shooter (most of the time). If that makes any sense. Anyways, I really love Halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2