OP MJY117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Hell, if they gave me 40 dollars (or a ltd. copy of Reach) and access to the system, I would fix it myself. hehe...me with access to the system

Post edited by moderator. Please do not call out or attack other members.
I am stuck :<
edit: OH WAIT NO IM NOT! YEAH HAHA
Quote:
I am stuck :<
edit: OH WAIT NO IM NOT! YEAH HAHA
Why would someone with 30 posts be stuck?
Quote:
You've got it all figured out, don't you. Hell, why pay the web team the thousands and thousands of dollars to develop, create, and maintain the forums and everything else that goes along with it when you've got the simple answer right there.

Also, rank isn't solely associated with post count, so your theory is dead in the water.
If the web team can't make a simple search & update script in a few minutes then they're probably overpaid and under qualified...
Quote:
Quote:
You've got it all figured out, don't you. Hell, why pay the web team the thousands and thousands of dollars to develop, create, and maintain the forums and everything else that goes along with it when you've got the simple answer right there.

Also, rank isn't solely associated with post count, so your theory is dead in the water.
If the web team can't make a simple search & update script in a few minutes then they're probably overpaid and under qualified...
THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING!
Quote:
Its been a while now can anyone tell me why its still sticking around??
How do you even increase your rank? :/
Quote:
Quote:

You seem to be missing the real meat and potatoes - "everything else that goes along with it."

Forum ranks are low on the list. Stop whining. You all can have your self-competence measuring contest some other time.
It almost seems like some elite society within the site...

The webteam should've designated it as Master of Unicorns. :3
Well I don't know the ranks ok, jeez...
Quote:
I r stuck ftw
honestly they must be having some serious issues with fixing it if it has taken them this long with no fix.
Seriously.

Any name other than "I r stuck" would be an improvement. "Space marine" "ODST" "Helljumper" "Marine" "Grunt" "Plasma" anything that is semi-related to the HALO UNIVERSE would beat "I R stuck".

"I R stuck" < "gruntie grunt" or "stuck fuzzy grunt" or "imma explode grunt"

What would you rather "I R stuck" be?
It does not bother me as long as I can
Spoiler:
Show
post in the forums.
To; Those of you who complained.

Look at my rank. And at yours. Next time keep your traps shut, for the love of god. I'd rather be the disciple of Bugs Bunny than a Master of Unicorns.
Does the R Stuck rank affect anything like signatures as well? I can't seem to make one it keeps saying there are zero characters
Quote:
Does the R Stuck rank affect anything like signatures as well? I can't seem to make one it keeps saying there are zero characters
Us regular chumps aren't allowed a signature.
Well at least it's better than being stuck XD.
This will be locked shortly, Topics like this are for the Yo Thread
It certainly is not!
Quote:

Look at my rank. And at yours. Next time keep your traps shut, for the love of god. I'd rather be the disciple of Bugs Bunny than a Master of Unicorns.
Have you seen Charlie the unicorn ? Those guys are awesome
Quote:
]
Have you seen Charlie the unicorn ? Those guys are awesome
I have and I will never recover from the experience.
Quote:

Not gonna lie, I can't stop giggling about this now. Totally made my night!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5