5. ...
  6. 4
Halo headhunters
A game which can be played solo with ai but is recommended to be played co-op

The customisation options will be available
A fully developed story
The credit system
A prequel
And all guns have specific attachments for the mission.
I know the last one will be hated but it’s just an idea.
Y would it b hated, sounds interesting to me
Because lots of people think attachments are more of a COD thing.
Didn't stop Bungie in Reach with the attachment they had there
And in any case who cares if COD does it, they don't have the monopoly on attachments
That's like the army not using body armor and helicopters because the Marines use them
Views like that irritate me because they are narrow minded and idiotic
(Sorry about the rant)
I also forgot to mention that Tom Clanseys Ghost Recon also uses attachments
Future soldier allows the player to practically build their own gun
A covenant based game, forerunner/flood war, or project Orion
I kind of want a spin off based around ONI, since they're a very mysterious shadow company, it would be cool to be in like on of their agents boots. And if not that then definitely something to do with the forerunner flood war or the forerunner human war.
Forerunner human war!
I've got a few idea/suggestions

• you play as an elite that is hunting down a brute who leads a small faction and destroyed your keep. the elite builds up his own faction by buying ships, and upgrading your equipment. the whole game there are various quests and you build up alliances and come into conflict with the brutes forces. it'd be a third person, rpg. there would be a lot of stealth combat/fleet combat/ and missions where you can call in your ship and drop off large squads of troops to help you. game play would be some what similar to assassins creed black flag.
  • tell tale style game where you play as an undercover oni agent searching for a lost forerunner heavy weapons armory. you infiltrate a group of pirates and need to gain their trust as they search for the same location. this gives us a chance to explore the "underground" side of halo with interactions with innies, small covey factions, pirates, and smugglers.
  • mission maker. we've wanted ai in forge for a long time so why not just make a stand alone game where you can design your own campaigns and share them with other people. if you need a cannon reason for this style game just say you're designing the training simulations. it'd be like forge on steroids with ai, mold-able environments such as raising or lowering parts of the floor, and all kinds of customization options for textures, ai armor, and weapons. also access to music or certain character lines that appear when you walk into a boundary or complete a task. lines would be generic like some one giving you a command (probably palmer) or just a pelican pilot on the comms screaming they've been hit. also the option top share those customized ai and weapons so other people can use them. the customization's wouldn't be anything drastic, just stuff like behavior, armor colors and armor sets (like making an elite with an ultra helmet but zeolot armor)
  • got this idea from another thread- a noble 6 prequel in which b312 is hunting down an innie leader who's been gathering covenant tech and is planning a full on assault on the unsc while they're preoccupied with the covenant. at the beginning of the game b312 might have more character to him but through out the events of the game such as losing other spartans or having to make immoral decisions he becomes cold and hardened by war, making him closer to how he is in halo reach which will also increases the feels for 6 at the end of reach because he dies a broken man. this would just be a good old fps linear halo game
I have thought about this often as well and have mentioned this I a different forum. But have a game where you can pick your species, faction and time period then move through he ranks. You could also move you character to different positions. for example you start and a Soldier but get recruited by ONI but then do something that gets you black listed and now are a smuggler. Or a grunt that fights for the Covenant and then the Great Schism happens and you have to pick between the New Covenant, the Swords of Sanghelios, Servants of the Abiding Truth, or the Banished. This would also depend on who you are around at the time because if you choose the Swords of Sanghelios but the other troops around you choose the New covenant you could be killed right then. The possibilities are endless.
Role-playing game about Forerunners vs Flood war.
Yes that would be amazing!!!
Free-roaming TPS-RPG set in a alien planet when?
Halo 9: Nova it follows a Spartan III team called Nova in 2554 who protect the planet Charon V from a covenant based fleet called "The Shintaro"
I like the idea but I personally think maybe an Elite with be better as we haven't played as an Elite in campaign since H2
Playing as an elite the whole game trying save a human and elite shared planet. elite duo with you as the leader and in some levels you get human allies like marines. i have no idea of what im talking about ugh
I wouldn't mind a Telltate-style game set in the Halo universe. You could either make it something similar to the Hunt the Truth series, or have some kind of UNSC scientist involved in a mystery on a Halo ring.
Halo ODST Reach wars 2236 *insert cool guy with sun glasses*
But a Forerunner game based and the near end of the human forerunner war to combat the flood sounds kinda fun and at the end of the campaign you are making a mad dash to the halo controls to activate the rings as the screen fades to white. It could possibly be like what two did of jumping from chief and arby or have two different campaigns

Halo:Fall of light or Halo Forerunner wars
One of my dream ideas I wanted to happen for a Halo game Picture this a survival like horror game set on high charity during the flood outbreak maybe you’re A marine trying to get out of high charity as the flood start infecting the whole city I think that would be great and something 343 wouldn’t have to develop themselves they could easily get someone else develop something like that. I’ve always wanted a horror game based on the flood! what do you guys think let me know😁
If it's similar to Re2 then I'm all for it but if it's anything like Outlast I might just play only once for the sake of the story. :/

Think about cool it would be with the tank camera and a marine that can't see everything, walks into a room and finds someone being attacked, turned on the spot then runs away, hears the Flood but is unsure if there around the corner. ;)
If it was following the story of a Spartan III from Gamma company on all of their ops against the Covenant then culminating in Operation Torpedo. The added layers can come from the fact you are playing as a child soilder and watching your innocence stripped away in various forms. It would be dark and gritty.
ronnie42 wrote:
One of my dream ideas I wanted to happen for a Halo game Picture this a survival like horror game set on high charity during the flood outbreak maybe you’re A marine trying to get out of high charity as the flood start infecting the whole city I think that would be great and something 343 wouldn’t have to develop themselves they could easily get someone else develop something like that. I’ve always wanted a horror game based on the flood! what do you guys think let me know😁
If it's similar to Re2 then I'm all for it but if it's anything like Outlast I might just play only once for the sake of the story. :/

Think about cool it would be with the tank camera and a marine that can't see everything, walks into a room and finds someone being attacked, turned on the spot then runs away, hears the Flood but is unsure if there around the corner. ;)
I’m thinking it could either be like dead space or something like Resident evil 7 I want the flood to be absolutely terrifying this is something Easley that 343 could hire someone do.
If ever EA gets Halo, you will have your TPP RPG, but as the folk wisdom says, watch out what you wish for.
If I want a serious game, I would like to play a survival horror stealth game where we play as a Spartan. Only the gameplay is a lot closer to Metal Gear Solid. Well, tbh, I haven't really given a whole lot of thought on how I want this to work, just something to do with survival-horror and having the gameplay of Metal Gear Solid 3. I think this is because Peace Walker came out on BC recently and I'm kind of sad we'll never (probably) see another "stealth" game like MGS again.
(T_T )

But for just a fun game (aside from the Halo party and Halo kart games I've mentioned before), I would love to have a mobile game where we manage a colony and we have to keep everyone, humans, ungoy, sangheili etc. happy. And everyone looks "chibi". Kind of like those "hotel manager" games we sometimes find in the app store.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4