Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

If you could live anywhere in the Halo Universe...

OP Razsorsharp

For the 20 years Halo has existed, we have played, read or seen many different locations. If you could live anywhere in the Halo Universe, where would you call home? To make things easier, all locations are free of danger so you can pick a highly dangerous place for humans and be safe.

For my choice, my ideal home would be on the Ark. I would build a nice cottage on the beach where the mission The Covenant takes place. Nice ocean view, lot's of hiking to be done and I can explore some Forerunner ruins.
Reach. Like survive the Fall of Reach and then come back after the war to re-colonize it. Idk what I’d do, probs just help in whichever way I can.
Reach, I like the danger and tragedy
For the 20 years Halo has existed, we have played, read or seen many different locations. If you could live anywhere in the Halo Universe, where would you call home? To make things easier, all locations are free of danger so you can pick a highly dangerous place for humans and be safe.

For my choice, my ideal home would be on the Ark. I would build a nice cottage on the beach where the mission The Covenant takes place. Nice ocean view, lot's of hiking to be done and I can explore some Forerunner ruins.
I would not want to be on the Ark after Halo Wars 2. I'd like to be apart of Humanity that has become Reclaimers and can colonize and restore damaged worlds.
New Mombasa so i can live in the destruction unless if they repaired New Mombasa. If they repair New Mombasa I would go to reach
I would go to reach, but since you said there would be no danger then I'd go before the event of Halo reach. It was a nice place, there were big cities as well as smaller towns like in the first mission, the place had great views as well. Reach would be amazing after retirement.
Elysium City on Eridanus II, not just because it’s the birthplace of John 117 but it’s an outer colony and a beautiful city life that is tightly surrounded by mountains and wilderness for exploration.
I’ve always want to be in a colony world pushing the limits of humanity further and on Elysium I’d have that plus city comforts.
Ballast. That is Fred-104's birthplace. Plus, I would love to know what Ballast is like landscape-wise.