1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
The ability to edit your emblem on waypoint would be nice
Yeah I agree it would be a nice touch
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The only gripe I have so far navigating the site is that when I press the back button after reading a thread, it sends me back to the top of the forum. So to read older threads I have to scroll to the bottom and click "Load More" to view older threads. I can read those threads, then if I hit my browser's back button, I'm back to the top and have to repeat the "Load More" process as many multiple times as is necessary to get to where I was.

A workaround is to just open threads in new tabs; this way your original tab hasn't lost its place in the forum thread list.

I much prefer the way your average forum works which is to just have pages of threads as opposed to a huge expanding list with a "Load More" button at the bottom.
Great additions to the forums, there were a select few rules that I did not fully understand and this update has cleared them up for me. Thank you.
The Ability to sell multiple REQs at once instead of selling individually. If you want to sell 50 needlers and 40 tundra mongoose you could indicate how many.
What about the waypoint app ?
Would it be possible to make an official Reach PC feedback thread in the Halo Insider forum so people aren't putting their PC feedback in the MCC console feedback threads as well as doing it for the future games when they come out?
I noticed that when we write the forum responses they show up in normal accepting, but when I go to a new place and come back the comment shoes up in HTML. Can we write or responses in HTML and have it show up normal, or do we just use the button shortcuts?
Thank you very much! <3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15