OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Muy chido todo lo que hacen Hail Halo
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Es bueno saber que seguiran con posts
Vyorum wrote:
Es bueno saber que seguiran con posts
Convenido
We really need an app. It would be solo much easier and user friendly for mobile etc and would bring more of the community to the forums imo
An app would be real usefull
Adding new Halo profile pictures and making new badges (easier to obtain and some that require a bit of a challenge)
Now that the MCC is on PC, it'd be nice to filter the recruiting thread for PC players.
Uska Zamam wrote:
We really need an app. It would be solo much easier and user friendly for mobile etc and would bring more of the community to the forums imo
I've bee saying the same thing in other threads
just the ability to receive push notifications would make me happy
It would be nice if when we reported bugs and issues it told us if there are other similar reports, like how Apple does it with their Feedback app (see here: https://imgur.com/a/iSVC1Fx).

Yeah, we could just check the Known Issues list, but the list doesn't actually have a lot relevant issues on it.
Holy cow I just looked at the op date and realized it’s been 20 years of halo? Hard to believe
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
mamba28373 wrote:
hey about the flood in halo wars the abominations in the first cut scene in awakening the nightmare what if their arms had blades i would love to see that in a
future game just imagine what they could do me and my brother was walking and came up with multiple game ideas this is one of them the rest where not halo so i won't mention with that being said does anyone think this is a good idea let me know what y'all think
This thread is about coming up with ideas to better waypoint.
This profile rank system and progression through forum posting seems redundant these days imo... Anyway if this could be reworked or removed altogether?
Yuiself wrote:
This profile rank system and progression through forum posting seems redundant these days imo... Anyway if this could be reworked or removed altogether?
If only.
I'd personally like to see an overhaul of the legacy stats for older Halo games.
i think polls will make it so much more interesting
¿Esto ya se encuentra disponible? o ¿apenas se hará?
Is there any plan to allow users to set their MCC Emblem as their forum avatar? I think that would be a good and fairly painless addition, since we can already use our Halo 4 emblem (which aren't updated anymore on Waypoint) and our Halo 5 emblem.
It would be amazing if the waypoint app was updated more and useful
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18