1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. ...
  6. 18
App

Edit:
I would like different people from 343I who have different roles to join our talks and communicate with us through Halo Waypoint, it's obviously up to every individual how active they want to be on HW but it would be great.

Also would be nice to see who likes your posts. I want people to see when I appreciate their posts, but if other people like too they will just see for example "2 people liked your post". the likes are a sort of lazy communication, also reduces spam I guess, as you don't have to reply to let them know you approve.
I think that once you login the website for the first time, it should show you the Forum Rules and Guidelines. Because not as many people read the Rules as y’all think.
Can we please bring back a miscellaneous discussions page where we can create threads to talk about other things off-topic. That was pretty much the only reason why I would log onto this place daily.
We should add more badges.
suggestion: make it so that people know how many posts they have left in a day
EmiDidact wrote:
Can we please bring back a miscellaneous discussions page where we can create threads to talk about other things off-topic. That was pretty much the only reason why I would log onto this place daily.
I'm betting this isn't gonna happen since every iteration of the Break Room got out of hand and had to be closed.
The only thing that I find sad is that the Halo Reach service record thing has been taken down. Btw, is there anyway that it could be brought back please?
The only thing that I find sad is that the Halo Reach service record thing has been taken down. Btw, is there anyway that it could be brought back please?
Mine is still up. As is yours - you're a Lt. Colonel?
ske7ch wrote:
As we celebrate 15 years of Halo today it felt like a great time to roll out a few changes to the Waypoint forums as we continue to work on creating a platform for our community to engage in a positive and constructive way.

To that end the team has made a few adjustments to the forums that I want to bring to your attention:

1. Featured Topics - From now on these topics will be manually curated by the team to allow us to highlight on-topic and constructive topics and prevent 'snowballing' by members. We will monitor and evaluate forum threads to tag as "featured" as appropriate.

2. Polls - To allow for better conversation in topics we have once again made it so Polls are exclusive to the Polls Discussion Forum. The forum exists for a reason, now it's very clear and easy to conduct polls and have focused discussions.

3. Rules & Guidelines - And finally, to continue to build on a foundation for fostering positive and constructive engagement we've updated the forum rules to be both simpler and a bit stricter with regards to certain aspects. The goal here is to make it easier to understand what is and isn't acceptable behavior and also help our team and moderators have a more clear cut path towards responding when warranted. Ultimately I hope everyone is friendly, mature and constructive but this being the internet, we know that's not always the case. You can find the full updated new Rules & Guidelines HERE. (and pinned within each forum)

We will continue to engage with our fans here on Waypoint and as always I welcome your suggestions, ideas and feedback to help us continue to foster a great Halo community.
It would be nice to have comments styled in a more organized fashion (like reddit's comments) since after about 2 quotes, the conversation threads become very confusing.
Mine is still up. As is yours - you're a Lt. Colonel?
Yes I am a l Lt Colonel indeed. Been playing since 2015
I was thinking the new Profile photo or the Banners you unlock by ranking up can be marked in some outline or a little indicator dot of sorts.
A suggestion for a quality of life improvement.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. ...
  6. 18