1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
Jonnie wrote:
I'd like to ask, could the Recruiting section be sorted in such a way that company/clan recruitment is separate from people just looking to gather friends for things like custom game lobbies and campaign partners?
Most buddy-finding or custom game threads tend to be quickly swept away by the masses of company recruitment threads that the Recruiting section sees each day.
Whether this is somehow solved or not, thanks for taking the time to read my post!
Buddy finding is similar to company recruitment in a way. Usually those recruiting are looking for buddies to play with. Put it this way, I could try to find one or two guys to play with and maybe get on at the same time every now and then, or I could find a full company I'm interested in with cool people and always have someone on to play with
I would like to see an actual Halowaypoint app for mobile devices. It would make accessing the site a lot easier and faster. Its time for this happen
this community has gotten wiser through the years
this community has gotten wiser through the years
For me the best way to improve waypoint's forums is pretty simple.

Whenever a topic about development concerns or questions are made monitors immediately come to end it. More often than not they say its a witch hunt, has no constructive value, ect. They also assume that the person posting has no Idea what it takes to shift a game. I'm sure this is usually correct but not always and it can start to get offensive. I don't know where else these kind of topics belong if not on halo's official forums. It essentially becomes censorship of the community that only wants to have a real discussion on the topic of the real world factors informing the product that they love. I keep leaving Waypoint for long periods when I am made feel like any opinion I have that can be seen as negative (usually they are just observations neither positive or negative) by people who are defending 343i. I don't have any hate for 343 and shouldn't be punished if someone insecure takes my opinion as an attack on them personally. Ultimately they are just opinions and I have them especially when talking about my favorite games.

Id love to become active in this community but i can't if opinions are not allowed to be voiced. This is just my 2 cents.
Modod wrote:
Whenever a topic about development concerns or questions are made monitors immediately come to end it...
We don't shut down topic for no reason. If concerns posted by community members have no constructive value other than to rant then yes we are going to close it off, there's no point in keeping topics like those open if they neither seek to promote healthy discussion on issue or provide any sort of valuable feedback that can be passed up the chain.
Modod wrote:
...It essentially becomes censorship of the community that only wants to have a real discussion on the topic...
No, it's not censorship. It's keeping thr forums clean so that actual feedback can rise above nonsical rants.
Modod wrote:
...More often than not they say its a witch hunt, has no constructive value, ect. ... / ...I don't have any hate for 343 and shouldn't be punished if someone insecure takes my opinion as an attack on them personally....
If you are directly calling out names of employees or other forums members then we don't allow that per the rules of the forum. A quote from GrimBrotherOne works best to answer this:
I'm not a big fan of calling folks out on a personal level, especially when it's nearly impossible to attribute all challenges faced by a narrative experience - especially game development - on one person. Especially when no one else posting here would actually have any real insight to internal processes.
Modod wrote:
...Id love to become active in this community but i can't if opinions are not allowed to be voiced. This is just my 2 cents.
Your opinions are of course allowed to be voiced here, we only ask that you respect the rules that 343 laid out. They're really not that hard to follow and are actually more lenient than some forums I have work on in the past - be respectful when you post. Detail out what your concerns if there is something you don't like or are having issues with and make sure to post that feedback in the relevant forum and / or topic
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
so much for manually featured it has been the same ones for months please bring it back to the way it used to be.
GDTaco wrote:
so much for manually featured it has been the same ones for months please bring it back to the way it used to be.
I'd rather we didn't return to people spamming their way to a featured post
stckrboy wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
id rather these forums weren't dead. At least the featured wasn't the same boring thing for 6 months it might have been bs but, at least it made people come back. Why not do both 343 can feature them and let peoples post effect it. Or make it so only OP's don't count
GDTaco wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
id rather these forums weren't dead. At least the featured wasn't the same boring thing for 6 months it might have been bs but, at least it made people come back. Why not do both 343 can feature them and let peoples post effect it. Or make it so only OP's don't count
Because people still spam? And anything that encourages spam is not welcome.

The topics ARE manually featured. You want better featured topics? Create better, more thought provoking, constructive topics.
GDTaco wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
GDTaco wrote:

The topics ARE manually featured. You want better featured topics? Create better, more thought provoking, constructive topics.
id rather have spam than nothing. The current nothing. This is the best conversation I've had on these forums in over 6 months it is sad that they had to die like this. Make Forums Great Again.
There are plenty of good and active conversations on the forums, take a few minutes to browse about.
GDTaco wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
GDTaco wrote:

id rather have spam than nothing. The current nothing. This is the best conversation I've had on these forums in over 6 months it is sad that they had to die like this. Make Forums Great Again.
Yeah no. You aren't responsible for cleaning it up so that's gonna be a hard pass from us.

I'll say it again:

If you want better conversation then you have the ability to make it happen by posting threads of your own that drive constructive conversations.
GDTaco wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
GDTaco wrote:

Yeah no. You aren't responsible for cleaning it up so that's gonna be a hard pass from us.

I'll say it again:

If you want better conversation then you have the ability to make it happen by posting threads of your own that drive constructive conversations.
I guess ill try my hardest to get a conversation going with the other 2 people who still uses this site. I just wonder how far population has dropped since they changed it have a nice day, Snickerdoodle & Stickerboy
More German , Languages everywhere and more German prefer.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show