3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15
Seriously
I am eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this sentence once he gets off cooldown.
forums in the Spanish language
Was thinking of all the post bumping that happens here and what if you added a notification that popped up after you hit the submit button which will give the user a statement that the thread is past a certain date, bumping it could potentially be against the rules and are you sure you want to make the post? You could even add that it might be better to just make a new thread or write whatever statement you think is best to deter people. I've seen a similar feature like that on different forums.

It could be applied to threads that are inactive for a certain period of your choosing. This could greatly deter post bumping and even if a mega thread gets affected by it, the user would still be able to post in it since it isn't locked.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Was thinking of all the post bumping that happens here and what if you added a notification that popped up
I kind of don't hate this idea but I don't know how feasible it is on these forums. My forums have a feature like that and it's pretty helpful.

Not a bad idea. I might pass it along. :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
We need a halo waypoint app so there is easier access to the forums.
DizzyRin wrote:
On most mobile devices, you can make a shortcut on your home screen which can take you directly to Waypoint. It may not be exactly what you want, but it's at least efficient.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Anyone knows why almost every coment turns into spam right away
forums in the Spanish language
Hey im from mexico where are you from
mc miszmo0 wrote:
Anyone knows why almost every coment turns into spam right away
Because post spam that break the rules of the forum

Also, please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post if you need to add more information

*Edit* - You will have already received the information you need to tell you why your own posts were marked as spam
DizzyRin wrote:
The halo channel in my opinion it isnt too functional like waypoint its unnecesary
mc miszmo0 wrote:
DizzyRin wrote:
The halo channel in my opinion it isnt too functional like waypoint its unnecesary.
I would imagine it was meant to watch quick videos and watch live gameplay, possibly to view game stats. It wouldn't act like waypoint as anyone can access that by their browser or edge on the xbox. I agree that it is bare, however, it could be improved with more content just like the original app on the 360.
I like. *thumbs up*
You should know what type of communities you have. Like Spanish speaker or English , etc...so why don't you have another section for those people!
just saying because it's hard for me to aport my thoughts in English!
Carbinox8 wrote:
You should know what type of communities you have. Like Spanish speaker or English , etc...so why don't you have another section for those people!
You can't have a specific forum for other languages if you don't have monitors that speak the language. You also run into the problem of who you cater to. First it's Spanish, but what about other people who want their own language forums as well? Where do you draw the line at?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Carbinox8 wrote:
You can't have a specific forum for other languages if you don't have monitors that speak the language. You also run into the problem of who you cater to. First it's Spanish, but what about other people who want their own language forums as well? Where do you draw the line at?
My native language is spanish too and yeah sometimes is hard to express my thoughts in another language but you're right, is better with one language, less problems.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Profesnol wrote:
Great additions to the forums, there were a select few rules that I did not fully understand and this update has cleared them up for me. Thank you.

Also I saw the that the discussion of mods was removed, is that now allowed here on the forums?
The discussion of mods is not allowed? When the heck was that made a rule? A regardless I agree that many of the rules behind matchmaking and other halo forum ideals have been completely cleared up by the posting of these rules.
The discussion of mods is not allowed? When the heck was that made a rule?
It's always been a rule
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15