Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

In-game spartan company messaging

OP lll SPEEDY lll

hi all I feel if it's not to hard to do would be to have a messaging system in game that you could message your whole company as a group. Most people even after they join a company don't even bother getting back on waypoint any thoughts on this ?
What about the forums? If you have a clan you set them straight. Get them to read the forums. If not kick em. It's there problem, not yours.

Literally no one in my groups goes on the group forum. I feel like leaving, but we are close to getting the body piece.
Try making a dedicated server on some mobile app (Kik, Discord, etc) or create an Xbox Club for your Spartan Company.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Try making a dedicated server on some mobile app (Kik, Discord, etc) or create an Xbox Club for your Spartan Company.
That's a good choice.
Yes please. It feels like most of my company doesn't even bother with the forums. This would make it easy to message members and coordinate gaming.
Ok thanks for the input 👍
Something would be nice, yes.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
HaXoR73 wrote:
Came here to say this. Looks like hax beat me to it.