Hi good day. Someone knows how to unlock more badges here, I only have 3 so far.
If you are talking about Waypoint Medals, then most of them are no longer attainable. You get a Waypoint Medal for subscribing to the Halo Lootcrate, though.
Chimera30 I do not understand you, but you're saying that you can not get them except the ones I already have.
Rasso119 wrote:
Chimera30 I do not understand you, but you're saying that you can not get them except the ones I already have.
Not exactly. There is one other that I know you can get. It is the Halo Lootcrate medal (or badge, as you call it). You get this when you subscribe to the Halo Lootcrate.
Chimera30 wrote:
Rasso119 wrote:
Not exactly. There is one other that I know you can get. It is the Halo Lootcrate medal (or badge, as you call it). You get this when you subscribe to the Halo Lootcrate.
And is this subscription free?
Rasso119 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Rasso119 wrote:
And is this subscription free?
No. You pay monthly for a loot crate, which is delivered monthly.