Forums / Community / General Discussion

Is a Halo Table-Top in the works?

OP D iiZ Ta NT

My friend recently got me into Warhammer 40K and being a die-hard Halo fan... I couldn't help but imagine a Halo version. I know there aren't a lot of species in Halo compared to Warhammer 40K but there are a lot of factions in the Halo Universe. I would want to know if something like this would ever exist?
It did, halo fleet battles and ground command. Both however only lasted a year or so before the company went under.
Not really the appropriate forum for this topic. This forum is for talking about the story and lore of the Halo games, so this thread would be better served in the General Discussions subforum.
There was one.And then it died.
Then came another one. Which died aswell.
So I doubt that we will see another tabletop in the future.
Not really the appropriate forum for this topic. This forum is for talking about the story and lore of the Halo games, so this thread would be better served in the General Discussions subforum.
Better to just report topics in future please, saves confusion once the topic gets moved
Ado Ulamee wrote:
It did, halo fleet battles and ground command. Both however only lasted a year or so before the company went under.
That had so much great potential! It was shaping up to be an incredible table-top game. The sets/pieces that were released are incredibly hard to find and just as expensive if you manage to find any.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
That had so much great potential! It was shaping up to be an incredible table-top game. The sets/pieces that were released are incredibly hard to find and just as expensive if you manage to find any.
Agreed, loved the look and detail of the covenant vessels
There's been a couple fan-made games, including this one made by Vorked.

I'm not aware of any "official" games though.
Really dug Fleet Battles and always meant to get into it, but by the time I was ready to jump in, it was too late. Would love to see another stab, or even a more D&D style role playing game. Lots of potential in the universe.
Scar04c wrote:
Really dug Fleet Battles and always meant to get into it, but by the time I was ready to jump in, it was too late. Would love to see another stab, or even a more D&D style role playing game. Lots of potential in the universe.
Fleet Battles was great. I was fortunate enough to be able to afford a decent size fleet for both factions. I only missed the last wave of releases. So if I find someone willing to play, I can provide both fleets.
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Ado Ulamee wrote:
Agreed, loved the look and detail of the covenant vessels
There was quite a bit of detail included with most of the pieces. Its impressive!
Ground Command could use a update...