Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Is the Halo franchise alone worth buying an xbox

OP destroyer2367

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey guys would you say buying an xbox is worth it just for halo as I brought the halo 5 xbox when halo 5 came out a long time ago and I don't regret it what are your guys opinions?
For all its flaws, it’s still my favourite game, so yeah.
the argument between xbox or ps4 I feel is redundant (or at least, I think you started this thread for this reason). you'll more than likely get a console for the exclusives, because both consoles are so close in comparison there is no real difference between them. If someone is really looking for performance, then save up for a PC if you're that serious. PC is always going to have better performance than any console.

But to answer your question, yes, Halo is the xbox seller and is one of the big reasons someone (aka me, before I got a PC) will get a xbox over a ps4.
YES, firmly.
Yes, especially with what they are doing with Master Chief Collection. PC is cool but Halo to me is a console shooter at heart, seeing as it was the first revolution of fps on console.
Halo was my childhood, so I'm biased in saying yes. In fact if Halo Infinite was the only game that launches with the next Xbox, I would still buy the console day one.
Yes, you get a lot of content with Halo. However, there are still lot's of good games to play on Xbox, like Forza and Gears.
depends if you prefer controller or mouse and keyboard since the whole franchise seems to be setting up shop on pc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2