Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Is there actually gonna be a H3A?

OP kobiquil

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I've seen it mentioned a few times, but I'm not sure, and I want to find out before I get my hopes up. I've been waiting for this my whole life, as a very little kid my father would have his coworkers over and they would play halo 2. Eventually I was able to play halo, and my first game was Halo 3. I didn't have gold, but I have fond memories of roaming the maps or playing in customs with my cousin and my neighbor. I got real into Pokemon, but eventually I found myself in my cousins house playing BTB in reach, and it was so much fun!!! I got gold and have since tried to play H3 matchmaking, but it is super laggy and it takes forever to find a match, or not at all if you aren't in one of the few playlists that have people playing them.
That's why I want H3A, I want to finally be able to traverse the maps I loved so much, look through the green scope of my favorite halo weapon ever, one that I loved and has probably influenced a lot that has happened to me, and probably has impacted my games, because I try to use the sniper in arena, but would probably be better of with a BR or DMR. I want H3A, I want to enjoy that classic halo experience, especially since I'll be able to appreciate it more than I did. I leave this on the halo 5 forums, but I did not know where to put it, so please don't report me.
I hope one comes. I'm guessing it might be some dlc to mcc maybe if they make one.
They remastered both Halo CE and Halo 2, why not remaster halo 3 as well. I hope they sell it as a standalone game and not as an addon for mcc.
Spoiler:
Show
I hope not. I would prefer that they focus on Halo 6. Halo 3 actually holds up very well considering it's age.
I hope one comes. I'm guessing it might be some dlc to mcc maybe if they make one.
shoulda bought the MCC, but I don't want to after hearing how broken it is/was
kobiquil wrote:
shoulda bought the MCC, but I don't want to after hearing how broken it is/was
Matchmaking wise not at all really. I found tons of matches in like a minute today. There might be bugs not enough bugs to make it really broken like launch.
eviltedi wrote:
I hope not. I would prefer that they focus on Halo 6. Halo 3 actually holds up very well considering it's age.
Ever tried looking for a game? Ever tried playing the game you took forever to find? On a scale of one to ten, with one being the highest, and ten being the higher-est, how much lag was there?
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Ever tried looking for a game? Ever tried playing the game you took forever to find? On a scale of one to ten, with one being the highest, and ten being the higher-est, how much lag was there?
What are you talking about ? The game holds up very well considering it's age, it looks fine imo.
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
What are you talking about ? The game holds up very well considering it's age, it looks fine imo.
I do agree its fine for its age even being remastered on MCC. But that pretty much half of remastering a Halo game.
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
I do agree its fine for its age even being remastered on MCC. But that pretty much half of remastering a Halo game.
I agree, but if they remaster it all like they did with H2, it will be the same as MCC. I would prefer they concentrate on Halo 6.
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Ohhh, on the MCC... I didn't buy the MCC, but I do know matchmaking is pretty much unplayable for me on the original game for me.
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Ohhh, on the MCC... I didn't buy the MCC, but I do know matchmaking is pretty much unplayable for me on the original game for me.
Matchmaking is not bad as it was before. I played some Halo 3 and took about a minute to find a match.
kobiquil wrote:
better of with a BR or DMR. I want H3A,
dmr wasnt in Halo 3 though, keep that trash gun out of it!!! Almost ruined Reach for me but 100% ruined Halo 4!
Want to know?
Spoiler:
Show
xAXIOS wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
better of with a BR or DMR. I want H3A,
dmr wasnt in Halo 3 though, keep that trash gun out of it!!! Almost ruined Reach for me but 100% ruined Halo 4!
I meant in present day halos, sorry, shoulda been more specific
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Matchmaking is not bad as it was before. I played some Halo 3 and took about a minute to find a match.
found the MCC for $9... Digital code too... If i'm able to find a match, it might be worth the price :)
kobiquil wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
found the MCC for $9... Digital code too... If i'm able to find a match, it might be worth the price :)
Well it is. Don't forget to get ODST too. Its only Campaign but is worth 5 bucks.
kobiquil wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Well it is. Don't forget to get ODST too. Its only Campaign but is worth 5 bucks.
I have ODST, I could play the campaign if I wanted to, so I don't think that is worth it... Are the ODST maps included with H3?
kobiquil wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
kobiquil wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
I have ODST, I could play the campaign if I wanted to, so I don't think that is worth it... Are the ODST maps included with H3?
If you mean like the extra maps for Halo 3 forge and customs then yeah they are. Even CE is made for online matchmaking and have al their maps. Including Halo 2 Classic.
I really hope so but I doubt they will as they already have halo wars 2 launching in 2017
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3