Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Is there actually gonna be a H3A?

OP kobiquil

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I wouldn't count on it
They will remaster Halo 3. Microsoft and 343 need to release a halo title every holiday season. I wouldn't be surprised if Halo 3A launched holiday of 2018, and Halo 6 launched holiday of 2019.

I'm probably wrong.
I'm sure they will eventually just give em time
I hope one comes. I'm guessing it might be some dlc to mcc maybe if they make one.
If they do that they will have to fix the mcc
Exactly. They will fix it and make MCC great again and 343 gaining my respect when fixed.
Again? From what I've heard it wasn't great in the first place.
It would be great if they could make a H3A as well if the cutscenes are also done by Blur Studios again. Maybe Blur studios should just make cutscenes for all Halo games forward and on?
I think there will be. I don't think they're gonna give H1 and 2 so much love and then just be like "no H3A because there's a remastered version in MCC"
I really hope so but I doubt they will as they already have halo wars 2 launching in 2017
Buzzkillington ^ 😢
i really hope there will be, but i doubt it because 343 would have at least released a teaser or some sort of info by now
Id rather 343 concentrate on Halo 6 than waste time remastering another game. Also Halo 3 looks pretty damn good as it is, I dont know what there would be to remaster.
i really hope there will be, but i doubt it because 343 would have at least released a teaser or some sort of info by now
It's has been confirmed not to be happening. There is a link to the reddit post in this thread somewhere. There isn't a reason to resurrect a thread from July for this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3