Isabel Twitter Marketing discussion

OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Hello Halo Community. On twitter a interesting account appeared ISA1307_2. Where we have reason to believe might be the start of a Halo ARG. It also has the Verified note on it meaning its official.

Unyshek also confirmed it

So this thread will be used to discuss any theories and so on regarding this account and all possible chatter regarding it.

Rules
Follow the rules as normal if you haven't read them read them here
Please try and keep to the topic at hand
KEEP IT CLEAN

Alt discussion locations
Use the following places for alternate places to discuss this
Section 3 Mibbit
Progressive Halo Discord

Current finds
First tweet
Quote:
Hello Twitter! #myfirstTweet

Banner with the following text
Quote:
TRANSMISSION 1130
FAILED ERROR FF=66
Update 26/12/2016
We are waiting on a video

Update 03/1/2017
Expect Stuff on 01\17\2017

Isabels twitter also change from "IsabelUNSC Logistics" to "Isabel UNSC Log".

01/16/17 changes and updates.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Recap of most recent changes before 01\ 17\ 17 in the US:
  • Isabel UNSC Log. @ISA1307_2 is now following 7 Twitter accounts: Jerome-092 @Jerome092UNSC, Captain James Cutter @captjamescutter, @XboxP3, @HaloGear, @RedditHalo, @Halo, and @Xbox
  • @Jerome092UNSC to @ISA1307_2 transmission: "Identify #TwitterHaloWars"
  • @ISA1307_2 to @Jerome092UNSC transmission: "Isabel. UNSC logistics, Ark research outpost. #TwitterHaloWars"
  • @Jerome092UNSC to @ISA1307_2 transmission: "where are the survivors? What's the strength of the Covenant force? #TwitterHaloWars"
  • @ISA1307_2 to @Jerome092UNSC transmission: "Covenant? No. #TwitterHaloWars"
  • @ISA1307_2 has Liked (3) new Tweets by @HaloGear, @Jerome092UNSC, and @_HaloForever_
No updates to the @captjamescutter account yet, I'm betting that's next - probably tomorrow.

Kenny (@TheSpartacat) is still promising videos on Ultimate Halo. Our assumption is that it will be the second cutscene of HW2 in HD as the current Twitter accounts are playing out the interaction that we've already witnessed in the previous teaser trailer.
1/17/17 update
If you say "#Initiatebattle" in a Direct Message to Isabel on twitter you get taken to a game.
Its best said here in this article
Rad article
Think Mythos codes line up here?
https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/811405537086558208
It might be an idea to keep an eye on Ultimate Halo and other related media folks.
https://twitter.com/CTN0459_2
Account is not verified yet. I doubt they would incorporate her in the HW2 ARG.
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Account is not verified yet. I doubt they would incorporate her in the HW2 ARG.
Yep best to avoid it. Even though it was a interesting ride it took some of us on.
So first whats an "ARG"?Google only gives local results.
Second assuming from Cias post is it already over?
So first whats an "ARG"?Google only gives local results.
Second assuming from Cias post is it already over?
Oh no its just getting start. A ARG is a alternate reality game. Like Hunt the signal we are tasked to figure stuff out but right now we have no clue what is happening. Keep a eye on this thread and twitter and r/halo for more news as it happens.
I did my civic duty and warned her about accepting immortality from blue strangers.
Standing by for no sleep. Hope to see a few familiar tags.
And new ones. I'm in on this one :)
CIA391, I would also note that the location listed is Installation 00. She's already on The Ark.

Interesting if you search "Arcane Alas Room" you get this. Might just be an ironic coincidence - referred to as an "interactive game experience"...

ar·cane: Understood by few; mysterious or secret:
"modern math and its arcane notation"

a·las: An expression of grief, pity, or concern:
"alas, my funds have some limitations"

room: Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, especially viewed in terms of whether there is enough:
"there's only room for a single bed in there"

My assumption based on the compiled definitions of "Arcane Alas Room" is that @ISA1307_2's first crew has already been decimated by Atriox on The Ark. She is alone trying to stay secret to survive after losing her entire crew (something that is experienced and understood by very few) - feeling extremely vulnerable and concerned due to the grief of losing her squadron - and has possibly locked herself in a safe room (or escape room) on The Ark.

I don't know if any of this is correct, but it makes the most sense to me given the very limited details of her current situation.
I'm prepping RedBull and an 80's playlist. Let's get the band back together
time to check in i guess!
stckrboy wrote:
I'm prepping RedBull and an 80's playlist. Let's get the band back together
Vice City playlists on hold. and a case of monster to hand #ARGcane
#ARGcane - credit to Im Going Space
Ok,look like I missed something or why is now everyone talking about not sleeping?
Ok,look like I missed something or why is now everyone talking about not sleeping?
Because no one wants to miss anything. Plus, the tweet in question was discovered right as people in the UK (such as OP) were getting ready to head to bed.
I know I shouldnt do a forecast,but in her bio she says that she likes logistics,so I await a puzzle that contain logisticplans and /or some material orders.
Toa Freak wrote:
Because no one wants to miss anything. Plus, the tweet in question was discovered right as people in the UK (such as OP) were getting ready to head to bed.
the tweet was at 6pm though, so uk accessible i hope
OPTAPE standing by for new activities
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7