3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Asked and got the lips Sealed Emoji
I'll take that as a confirmation. We should cook Grim too to know what the ARCANE ALAS acronyms stand for.
Ark Research Center Area North East?
Ark Logistic Administration System?
Not sure it's an acronym yet.. What ever you do, just don't ask stckrboy what it really means...
HW2 BlitzBeta screencaps on XboxDVR. Might come in handy - The Ark hologram?
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Asked and got the lips Sealed Emoji
I'll take that as a confirmation. We should cook Grim too to know what the ARCANE ALAS acronyms stand for.
Ark Research Center Area North East?
Ark Logistic Administration System?
Not sure it's an acronym yet.. What ever you do, just don't ask stckrboy what it really means...
Hey @Stickerboy, what does ARCANE ALAS really mean?
I would tell you, buy I'd have to warn myself for posting inappropriate comments :P

Seriously though, I'm not sure but I did have some thoughts on "Alas" being intentional - maybe the phrase is an anagram? I had a quick check but there were too many possibilities to work through. Need to narrow down the field a little
Just a minor update to keep you all on your toes.
On twitter it was said that Spartacat someone who was sent something relating to this ARG has a video he is gonna post on Ultimate Halo.

So keep an eye out folks. :)
I'm down for this. Missed all the previous ARGs, so could someone break down how exactly this works? I noticed some people were trying to phrase questions to Isabel like people did towards that AI that'd drop in occasionally and drop some interesting lore bits, ( I can't remember it's name). so do we ask it questions, or just wait for tweets or posts or whatever and try to connect the dots?
Sierra0331 wrote:
I'm down for this. Missed all the previous ARGs, so could someone break down how exactly this works? I noticed some people were trying to phrase questions to Isabel like people did towards that AI that'd drop in occasionally and drop some interesting lore bits, ( I can't remember it's name). so do we ask it questions, or just wait for tweets or posts or whatever and try to connect the dots?
We're not entirely sure yet. Each ARG is different and our actions have been dictated by what has worked in the past. Here's the trail of breadcrumbs so far:
  • Isabel's Twitter account was found. (It was verified and Grim was found following it)
  • Uny tweeted mysteriously to Spartacat of the Ultimate Halo YouTube channel.
  • Reiku tweeted Ske7ch to be sure, and ske7ch responded with zipped lips emoji
  • Ultimate Halo announced that an important video would be released soon from Spartacat
This is where we are currently. We have other things we are speculating about, such as the ARCANE ALAS ROOM being an anagram or an acronym and trying to dissect images related to HW2 to search for clues on where to look next.

At this point we have no other leads other than to wait for Spartacat to release a video relevant to this on Ultimate Halo.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
We're not entirely sure yet. Each ARG is different and our actions have been dictated by what has worked in the past. Here's the trail of breadcrumbs so far:
  • Isabel's Twitter account was found. (It was verified and Grim was found following it)
  • Uny tweeted mysteriously to Spartacat of the Ultimate Halo YouTube channel.
  • Reiku tweeted Ske7ch to be sure, and ske7ch responded with zipped lips emoji
  • Ultimate Halo announced that an important video would be released soon from Spartacat
This is where we are currently. We have other things we are speculating about, such as the ARCANE ALAS ROOM being an anagram or an acronym and trying to dissect images related to HW2 to search for clues on where to look next.

At this point we have no other leads other than to wait for Spartacat to release a video relevant to this on Ultimate Halo.
Where did the ARCANE ALAS ROOM come from?
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Isabel's banner on the Twitter account. It's behind and to the left of her image in the banner.
Ok after reading through the responses to Isabel's tweet I have a question. Who is Luther Mann, and his relevance?
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Isabel's banner on the Twitter account. It's behind and to the left of her image in the banner.
The banner is so small! I can't make anything out! Do these things get that cryptic in the clues usually?
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
The banner is so small! I can't make anything out! Do these things get that cryptic in the clues usually?
Yep. Most ARGs have puzzles that encurage looking between the lines to find stuff. We arnt even sure if it will be part of the ARG or not. XD
CIA391 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Yep. Most ARGs have puzzles that encurage looking between the lines to find stuff. We arnt even sure if it will be part of the ARG or not. XD
So what you're saying is, when that video does come out it'll need to be watched frame by frame..
History has taught myself, and Section 3 members, that quite often the deeper you dig the less you will find. Can't tell you how many times we've blown past something because it seemed "too easy" or because we were sure there was something else we were missing. A lot of the time the simple solution was correct, or we were looking in the absolute wrong place altogether / should have been playing the waiting game.

I kinda want there to be some kind of anagram solution to the ARCANE text, but it's more likely right now we're playing the waiting game. I don't expect anything until the beginning (4th onwards) of January at the earliest. Speculation is fun, but don't let it carry you away :)
Sierra0331 wrote:
Ok after reading through the responses to Isabel's tweet I have a question. Who is Luther Mann, and his relevance?
He is Luther man.
Sierra0331 wrote:
He is Luther man.
Ah. Hunters in the dark, correct? Seems like a vague connection at best. Thanks Edge.
Sierra0331 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
So what you're saying is, when that video does come out it'll need to be watched frame by frame..
Oh, I'm sure we'll absolutely pick apart the video. But like stckrboy said, just because we analyze everything doesn't mean that it needs to or should be done that way. You can easily miss the simplified point the ARG was trying to make. You can focus on a single star through a telescope, but it's not until you stare at a night sky without light pollution that you see the galaxy for the whole picture that it's meant to be.
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Oh, I'm sure we'll absolutely pick apart the video. But like stckrboy said, just because we analyze everything doesn't mean that it needs to or should be done that way. You can easily miss the simplified point the ARG was trying to make. You can focus on a single star through a telescope, but it's not until you stare at a night sky without light pollution that you see the galaxy for the whole picture that it's meant to be.
For all we know, the video might only lead us onto something else. Or be part of a greater set of them. For which we only know Ultimate Halo has one.
CIA391 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
Jack 0O1 wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
For all we know, the video might only lead us onto something else. Or be part of a greater set of them. For which we only know Ultimate Halo has one.
That's my bet as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7