Forums / Community / General Discussion

Least Favourite Line of Dialogue in Any Halo Game?

OP MinusSquire2145

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
How is negative infinity a bad line? Sure it's not a great piece of dialogue,but I don't get how it's bad.What is chief supposed to say?nah bro I'm good?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How is negative infinity a bad line? Sure it's not a great piece of dialogue,but I don't get how it's bad.What is chief supposed to say?nah bro I'm good?
Chief:

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."

Spoiler:
Show
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
It just seems so nitpicky for people say a two word response is bad imo
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
I don't necessarily disagree with you. "Negative, Infinity" is totally fine IMO. Chief's not exactly verbose and full of prose....which is why when I saw the chance to quote Pirates I took it because imagining Chief saying that line is hilarious to me.
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
I don't necessarily disagree with you. "Negative, Infinity" is totally fine IMO. Chief's not exactly verbose and full of prose....which is why when I saw the chance to quote Pirates I took it because imagining Chief saying that line is hilarious to me.
Even the to war line from miranda keyes isnt that bad imo.There in a desparate situation and the only thing to do is fight.What is she really supposed to say?
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
Even the to war line from miranda keyes isnt that bad imo.There in a desparate situation and the only thing to do is fight.What is she really supposed to say?
"Well like, you know, like, I thought maybe we'd like, I dunno...like, go to war or something? Like, I don't know!"
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
"Well like, you know, like, I thought maybe we'd like, I dunno...like, go to war or something? Like, I don't know!"
Or the female equivalent of what randy quaid said before he crashed into the alien ships weapon in independence day?
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
Or the female equivalent of what randy quaid said before he crashed into the alien ships weapon in independence day?
Good news. I've never seen it.
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
You've never seen independence day? Who are you?
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
She really hasn't. All of her friends are disappointed in her.
Chief:

Spoiler:
Show
You've never seen independence day? Who are you?
Dude tell me about it.
'Somebody built it, so it must lead somewhere." That doesn't follow Cortana.
A lot of stuff Roland said at Spartan Ops.
"Find where the liar hides, so I may place my boot between his gums." - Shipmaster, Halo 3.

Those things on their feet are boots?
"I thought you'd be taller"...

Just the level of disrespect due to a humorless joke was cringy. She was looking for trouble.
This is mine as well. You can tell that Cheif himself was utterly offended lmao
''this is humanities best?''

you know which game this is from...
Every line that is said by Cortona, except for Halo 3.
"It took you long enough",after first and last mission of Halo 5.Never in my life was i more disappointed in a video game i had high hopes for.That was just heartbreaking.
"What is it? More brutes?" - Arbiter Halo 3 Floodgate

The arbiter has seen more than enough flood to know what a flood infested ship looks like for crying out loud! Ticks me off every time!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3