Life in Quarantine

OP Surfin Orca

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I've been pretty bored during the covid 19 pandemic,so i want to know what custom games, arena, and warzone types you are playing
Everything but not infection
Kazhuira wrote:
Everything but not infection
LOL it makes me rage so much
Warzone firefight. Just a chill mode you know
I've been pretty bored during the covid 19 pandemic,so i want to know what custom games, arena, and warzone types you are playing
I wrapped all my last few achievements for MCC whilst in lockdown.
I’m now playing a lot of Firefight in Halo 5 to get to 152. Enjoying the featured playlists for most weeks too. Though Anniversary Slayer is a real pain, getting matched with crazy teams that crush my team
Halo: Reach Team Slayer in the ranked playlists. Which is weird, since I wasn't a huge fan of Reach's competitive offerings back in the day, but the TU settings seems to translate very well to PC in my experience.
Just doing some achievement hunting in MCC. Working my way through them slowly but surely.
Currently finishing off uni work so then I can make Halo my full-time job
I understand that mcc and firefight are popular.
i will try to check that out.
currently i have been playing alot of infection and slayer, considering that is what my friends want
Just general achievement hunting. I'm not quarantined but that's what I've been up to.
Just general achievement hunting. I'm not quarantined but that's what I've been up to.
nice.
how? where do you live?
nice.
how? where do you live?
WA, US. I'm an essential worker so I'm still working 12 hours a day lol
nice.
how? where do you live?
WA, US. I'm an essential worker so I'm still working 12 hours a day lol
oh, i understand.
i was worried and i still am
No longer in quarantine but MCC achievement hunting is what I would focus on if I still had more time!
Hern wrote:
No longer in quarantine but MCC achievement hunting is what I would focus on if I still had more time!
nice!
I’ve been playing slayer in the MCC and playing sea of thieves
J Bird OO7 wrote:
I’ve been playing slayer in the MCC and playing sea of thieves
which game in mcc?
Hern wrote:
Just started doing that, its great fun. 210 down, 490 to go!
I´ve been playing a variety of games. STAY SAFE :)
MCC achievements. Reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4