4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Lash alv wrote:
Kazhuira wrote:
Everything but not infection
infection is the reason i live to drink again LOL
lol
Opposite for me. While everyone was quarantined, I've been working 10-12 hours a day five days a week and then 4 hours one day a week...at two jobs. Six days a week of work. No time for games. Just work.
Playing through MCC, mainly completing achievements on Halo 2 and CE.
I have been playing a lot of typical matchmaking, but I would consider doing some achievement hunting, if you are really bored.
Opposite for me. While everyone was quarantined, I've been working 10-12 hours a day five days a week and then 4 hours one day a week...at two jobs. Six days a week of work. No time for games. Just work.
oh, thats sad, thx for contributing ur time and effort
Lash alv wrote:
Kazhuira wrote:
Just saying, everyone can do anything but how can people have fun In infection? I' ve found only bad moments and a lot of salty players...However if You like that much, I' m glad you are enjoing it in these way-to-much-boring days
Kazhuira wrote:
Lash alv wrote:
Kazhuira wrote:
Just saying, everyone can do anything but how can people have fun In infection? I' ve found only bad moments and a lot of salty players...However if You like that much, I' m glad you are enjoing it in these way-to-much-boring days
i mean, you dont get good at first, you need to do a lot of trial and error, ignore salt, etc.
I've basically been chilling in the discord vcs and playing all sorts of stuff in mcc. You guys should totally join up if youre looking for squads. It's always active.

Ive been thinking about completing all difficulties on like, reach, for the achievements. lol...
Kazhuira wrote:
Lash alv wrote:
Kazhuira wrote:
i mean, you dont get good at first, you need to do a lot of trial and error, ignore salt, etc.
Ya i know that but after a while i figured out i just don't have fun with it. Nothing more, nothing less
Kazhuira wrote:
Kazhuira wrote:
Lash alv wrote:
Kazhuira wrote:
Ya i know that but after a while i figured out i just don't have fun with it. Nothing more, nothing less
i mean, ya, i kinda sometimes have good times, but i completely agree with you
If you haven't already, try beating all the Halo campaigns. Maybe on legendary.
Arena! SWAT lately and a few marches of warzone.
Quarantine suuuuucks.
I've mostly been playing campaign, But gungoose CTF in H2A sounds pretty fun rn

Stay Safe <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4