2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 22
Joining Lifted Gaming means access to a network of great gamers. We will strive to promote the clan, players, and teams for new emerging opportunities. We want everyone to be synchronized. When our team gets into a game, we want our players to execute winning strategies. We want people to learn, practice, and execute map-control, proper set-ups, and become aware of all respawn times and locations. Lifted also hosts a variety of clan tournaments like race and minigames. Having fun is paramount. Check us out at Lifted Gaming
Hey. Anyone who wants to just screw around on Reach, ODST, or 3 late night tonight, send me a message. I got fun customs, I'm good in Matchmaking, I can be funny, I can be awesome...whatever.

GT is Natasatchaa
I plan on playing every day until Skyrim comes out. And then two hours less every day until Halo 4

gt- LordShinigami
Is anyone interested in getting a Rocket Hog marathon going or sharing old Rocket Race maps ?

Add me
If anyone is interested in doing some customs please reply here and send me a XBL message. Trying to round up 5-7 people.
I'm trying to get a full 16 people for some late BTB custom games. GT: JupiterAgent. Hit me up if you are interested...
Im lookin for people to play some custom games with. If your interested the send me a message
I bring life

BTW GT is xThe Prodiigyx
Quote:
Hey guys, trying to get exp in social big team. I would like to have people to play with besides just going solo. If you frequently play social big team, and are decent at the game, please add this gamertag: Doctor Social
I'm down for some, send an FR.
I'm not entirely sure if this would be advocating cheating or not, but I was hoping to find some players that that either haven't started arena this season or just generally aren't very good (qualifying for silver/bronze/iron). From what I'm told, arena is either exactly like Halo 3's Team Slayer or Lone Wolf playlist just incognito. So it's either the top 4 players of the game move up in the division or it's the team that wins that moves up in the division (I'm not sure if this is true, but from my experience it does seem to play out this way). I'm not entirely sure if that's the case. Season 6 I tried it out with a fairly good team and ended up getting silver (had gold, tried playing alone but ended up playing bad). Despite doing bad in season 6, I played alone and now I'm within the top 15% of gold and was looking to get my first onyx-finishing season. I only ask for those who have either not played or aren't good because I noticed that with a lower ranking teammate I also find lower ranking players. I thought this might make it easier to rank up. If it is like Halo 3's Team Slayer, playing against lower people will definitely help us win and will benefit you as well.

However, if I'm entirely wrong and or that would be considered cheating, I wouldn't mind playing with those who are at least can qualify at silver or up. I'm not trying to say I'm that good, I've played people a lot better than I.

The only thing I'm really asking for, though, is for you to have a mic. It's not like we have to have great communication throughout each and every match, but I would like you to at least hear me so I can tell you if the power weapons are up or I can help you pick up some easy 1-shot kills. This isn't a requirement, but I would also prefer if you are on around 12:00 AM pacific time to 4:00 AM, since it is summer for me after all and those are the hours that many of my friends aren't on (although almost none of them play Halo competitively). And uhh... Although the objective is to win, I'm not looking for people that are going to be angry by a single defeat or bad performance. Halo Reach is supposed to be fun, and you getting way too mad would be a buzz kill.

Quick summary: let's play arena! I'm in gold division, so it might be a bit difficult. Please have a mic and please don't get too angry.

Gamertag - Abandon Society

P.S.
Halo 3 doubles/team slayer partners wanted as well. Lastly, there is one last requirement. You have to play Halo somewhat frequently. I don't want to play with someone just once especially if we work well together. If you frequently play other titles other than Halo, don't bother. I'm not going to add someone that is only going to play Halo once every few weeks. It's not like you have to play daily, not even I do that (ever few days I might play COD or something like that). But more than once a week would be nice. We don't have to play together all the time. I don't want to come off as a stalker nor do we have to be online BFF. But I want someone who plays enough to be able to play maybe once a week, maybe more or less. All I ask is that you play Halo more frequently than other Xbox Live titles.
If anyone wants to join the BC clan. message Sk8terboy577 or RelentlessDemo on xbox live
Hey everyone. If anyone is interesting in BTB, Team snipers and the odd game of arena send me a friend request at;

ARMOURED KING.

BTB is my favourite playlist, I like to win but more importantly I like to have fun.
I am up for playing with people, I perfer them to have a mic be, a team player, be mature, and just likes to have fun. Send me a message via xboxlive. My gamertag is ChristianGM96. If you are interested in getting achievements I can help you, but I will not get them by cheating/hacking/modding or any unfair means.
I recently made an infection map and I need testers/players to join my lobby and post their opinion's on the map.XboxLive GamerTag: CrimzonUnlimit
Lobby:Open
Yo im looking for really good players to play with tonight so we can go rack up some credits in halo Reach and gets lots of wins in... Message me if your in
Hey everyone.. Im looking for some help to get a good ranking in arena and ranked matches in halo 3.. Anyone wanting to team up give me a message sometime
Wanting to get a good team together for the dlc and mybe go after the achievments, send me a message
Mr Muffins 7
Im not near my xbox, but would LOVE to have some friends that actually play halo and have fun with it. Please add me. I really enjoy Reach when I have people to play with.

GT: Im da BR
Quote:
If anyone wants to join the BC clan. message Sk8terboy577 or RelentlessDemo on xbox live
Is this the "Brothers of Chaos" clan from Halo CE?
I will be on a lot this weekend, Hit me up for some Team slayer or Team objective. GT is Railtone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 22