Forums / Community / General Discussion

Loot Crate Discussion/Reaction

OP Magnyss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I know, right? I love feeling exclusive.
Magnyss wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
It was not available for Singapore:(
Whhhaaaaaatt....Foul!
Not cool. I didn't know the Loot Crate would be limited internationally. We gotta figure out some way to hook you up.

The merchandise is one thing, but the data drop and Initiation Vol.1 are really the gems. So much good info.
It said "sorry this crate is not available in your country,Pleass shop for other crates"
Sucks, bro. Ebay...you'll hopefully be able to snag the essentials.
Magnyss wrote:
Really happy with the goodies inside and felt it was definitely worth the money, and I cant wait for the next one! Though I'm still curious who is gonna win the mythic.
Me too....will they open it or sell it on e-bay is the big question?
Lord...yeah. I dunno, I'm a collector, but I OPEN my Hotwheels...I feel like stuff should be allowed to live its life instead of being trapped in a blister forever.
Because they'll go insane if they get left in the packaging. Come on now, this should be common knowledge after Toy Story 2.
Magnyss wrote:
Really happy with the goodies inside and felt it was definitely worth the money, and I cant wait for the next one! Though I'm still curious who is gonna win the mythic.
Me too....will they open it or sell it on e-bay is the big question?
Lord...yeah. I dunno, I'm a collector, but I OPEN my Hotwheels...I feel like stuff should be allowed to live its life instead of being trapped in a blister forever.
Because they'll go insane if they get left in the packaging. Come on now, this should be common knowledge after Toy Story 2.
Yeah, that movie put to screen some of the things I've always 'believed' about toys in general.
First Lootcrate for me. Mine has arrived but I can't open it because I'm out of town at the moment. I got a glimpse of a photo of all of it and I quickly scrolled away, all I saw was the [REDACTED CLOTHING ITEM]. Super excited for it, though.
On a side note, does anybody know about the Apollo emblem? I linked my account and I haven't gotten it yet. I've seen a few players with it in matchmaking, but I'm not too sure how to get it.
Myst33ry wrote:
First Lootcrate for me. Mine has arrived but I can't open it because I'm out of town at the moment. I got a glimpse of a photo of all of it and I quickly scrolled away, all I saw was the [REDACTED CLOTHING ITEM]. Super excited for it, though.
On a side note, does anybody know about the Apollo emblem? I linked my account and I haven't gotten it yet. I've seen a few players with it in matchmaking, but I'm not too sure how to get it.
There's a REQ code on the back of the Initiation Vol. 1 booklet, it's in there.
Props to you for mad self-control, I personally think the [REDACTED CLOTHING ITEM] haha is really well done and wears really well.
:( Heard its nice.Like I said above,not available and in my opinion too expensive when converted to SGD.
I didn't expect much from the one other lootcrate I bought in the past, but this one really blew me away. Can't wait for the rest! :D
Definitely is looking promising. It helps that this Crate is COMPLETELY Halo-related, not a potpourri of random games.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

Could you quote that for us? I must have missed it...
Magnyss wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Magnyss wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

Yup, lookin' at my data drop now.
Spartan-IV transfer orders:
"Fireteam Apollo is ordered to report to the UNSC Infinity (INF-101) on or before 1 September. No leave or delay is authorized. Contact receiving command in the event of unavoidable delay."I'm thinking it has more to do with your fictional Spartan than any secret event/unlock. But who knows? Maybe there will be a surprise REQ or playlist for Apollo.
Magnyss wrote:
Magnyss wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

"Fireteam Apollo is ordered to report to the UNSC Infinity (INF-101) on or before 1 September. No leave or delay is authorized. Contact receiving command in the event of unavoidable delay."I'm thinking it has more to do with your fictional Spartan than any secret event/unlock. But who knows? Maybe there will be a surprise REQ or playlist for Apollo.
tbh I assumed apollo was gonna end up getting their own forum so we could coordinate games outside of the regular forums
Magnyss wrote:
Magnyss wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show

tbh I assumed apollo was gonna end up getting their own forum so we could coordinate games outside of the regular forums
Pretty good idea, actually. You could start one, really.
So I take it nothing happened yesterday
Haven't logged in yet today, so we'll see, I suppose.
Magnyss wrote:
I never logged on either
Magnyss wrote:
I never logged on either
Well, nothing special, it seems...besides the Prophet's Bane REQ pack.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3